What's new
For Sale
THX I think do this....from USA it's too expensive about custom fees. THX

Apparently get in touch with coinopwarehouse too. I was told they do batch containers to Europe for items coming from the USA. I'll inquire a bit into this from someone who wanted a cab from us to the UK

IMG_5460.JPG

how much would it be to get one of these out to Connecticut?

Who is in LA near KC??
Wish I'd seen this before yesterday. I was just out there.
when you heading back?? :D

I’m buying 2 NAC from KC while they look great on pics, I just need an honest opinion from someone with a good set of eyes to check the cabs for me. I’m looking for really good cabs, don’t need further restoration projects :)

Who is in LA near KC??
Wish I'd seen this before yesterday. I was just out there.
when you heading back?? :D
I’m buying 2 NAC from KC while they look great on pics, I just need an honest opinion from someone with a good set of eyes to check the cabs for me. I’m looking for really good cabs, don’t need further restoration projects :)
I have the same issue. I would purchase a couple of Astros but without seeing them in person the only option is to get a friend or somebody that you trust to go and check them in person.

\o/.k.

They aren't so low anymore, at least not the condition I get mine in. Pretty sure they'd be closer to $100-200 if I just bought anything any condition, but I'm not interested in that hassle, or in passing that hassle onto others

Agree, that’s why is said depending on condition and if you get additional services done, like cleaning, refurb to include all and functional parts,etc.

Back