What's new
For Sale
anyone near kc's warehouse that can do a inspection of 2 cabs for me? Im in Hawaii and im just scared of what ill get.
Hey, any idea if we combine our forces we can get some here cheaper? I’m in Honolulu

looks like a lot that was going for 2k here in japan a few months back
2K for that lot?

man I wish we had this kind of availability of candy cabs here in Australia (well the west coast that is).

anyone near kc's warehouse that can do a inspection of 2 cabs for me? Im in Hawaii and im just scared of what ill get.
You should be scared :D . Don't throw away money like that. I've already read some testimonies about people getting poor quality cabs where it doesn't power on, or monitor sucks, etc...

You should be scared :D . Don't throw away money like that. I've already read some testimonies about people getting poor quality cabs where it doesn't power on, or monitor sucks, etc...
found someone to pick my cabs for me so im good. Also got 2 blue stools

Im getting a couple of cab from KC shipped to NY, if anyone want to buy some cabs from him to save a little bit on shipping let me know. You will have to pick up the cab(s) from my storage unit in Baldwin, NY.

Prices on shipping cabs is getting out of control.

Savannah is a major international shipping port :) In fact that's pretty much one of the only three things Savannah has .. the other being tourism and military.

The issues with transporting things from the Pacific is they have to come through the Panama canal which is the fastest but costly, come around the south of Africa, or transit the Suez canal and come in via the Mediterranean and sail the Atlantic. They don't like shipping around the south of Africa due to pirates and anything that comes the Suez canal through the Mediterranean and Atlantic takes about an extra week or three.

It only costs me $550 or so to ship two cabs. Not sure :/

EDIT: If you want to ship a container cross-country sometime, I think ask coinopwarehouse

Back