What's new
Want To Buy

deibit

Champion
Reaction score
I’m looking for 100Y coins (around 50)

I wonder if there’s someone in Japan that could source them...

Thanks!!

Yes, rancor was my first thought but unfortunately he’s currently not in Japan :/

70 is way overpriced, but yes.. so it’s eBay..

I’ll be patient I guess :)

I don’t think I have ever seen an exchange shop that deals with coins (would be nice though) :)

my other alternative would be to modify the coin acceptor to accept Taito tokens (they “Look” very similar, so modification should be easy) and they are cheaper (100 repro tokens for less than 50€)

I had luck at a local currency exchange who I informed I wanted 100 yen coins. They had some on hand and also put up a sign in their store. Ended up with over 100 coins over a month.

They seemed more than happy to do it for me. YMMV.

I wish i knew someone in JP i would of got everyone coins lol

Damn I just came in this thread cause I need coins....I don't want to say i'm down for the japanese tinder scam.......but

thanks for the link , took my offer for $70, still a bit over priced but what can we do lol
$70 isn't all that bad once you take into account the fees and shipping costs.

• ¥5,000 is currently about $47 as of July 22.
  • Looks like they use a a Small Flat Rate Box to ship via USPS Priority Mail which adds $8.30.
  • eBay fee is $7.
  • PayPal fee is just over $2.

The seller is making a profit of just over $5 selling 50 ¥100 coins at $70. I guess it just highlights how awful eBay is for sellers and buyers alike.

Back