What's new

snakeGrave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,
I bought 2 of these TS18 tables, one had a panel, another was more of a project cab.

I was not happy with how cramped the 2L6B panel was on the complete cab so I decided to come up with a 1L4B panel assembly. It is a little different the original assembly. The original CP comes in two parts, a metal sheet that houses the buttons, and another bit of bent sheet metal. The two parts get bolted together then they slide into the cabinet.

These two parts were consolidated in my design, doing this cut down on the cost and produces a nice round edge for my wrists to rest on. It's not a perfect fit and it requires two little brackets to be screwed into it to properly slide into the cabinet but I'm happy enough with it to share now.

This panel is setup for Seimitsu sticks to be bolted right. I had ones with the SS plate.

I've linked to the dxf files that I submitted through SendCutSend.com.
Some additional info for ordering
-.048" a36/1008 mild steel
-3 bends 90, 90, and 60 need to be specified
-4 bits of flush stud M4x0.7, .472" are located near the joystick for mounting
-I got powder coating done on mine to prevent rusting; so this dxf considers the little bit of shrinkage that comes with that service. Buttons may be loose if you opt out of coating. As a heads up, the powder coating does make it a sort of tight fit when latching into the cab but I was able to make it work
-There are two extra parts that need to be ordered and bolted to the inside, I just use M4 screws for this

Enjoy :thumbsup: I think this may be usable for many types of cocktail style cabs that use a CP system like the one in my last photo has.

files here \/
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1loFWgxIy5yI-LdCira0-PigKRPbdhHaM?usp=drive_link

Oh yeah I also used sendcutsend to make some .118" thick acrylic parts that go under the table glass. I also included those dxf files even though they are nothing special.

Attachments

• IMG_6272.jpg
    IMG_6272.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6273.jpg
    IMG_6273.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 59
  • orderinfo.png
    orderinfo.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 58
  • table.jpeg
    table.jpeg