What's new
For Sale

UltraSean

Student
Reaction score
  • Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Capcom Big Blue with Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow over mystara: Fully working $1000

Naomi Universal stand up with Capcom Vs Snk 2
sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. I believe it’s a power supply issue. $800 with the game, $500 cab only.

Killer Instinct 2: cab in great shape, works, has monitor issue where the screen is fairly dim and colors washed out, but is playable $1000

Attachments

• D5DFD644-E0EB-43FB-8A17-3851BCF87C23.jpeg
    D5DFD644-E0EB-43FB-8A17-3851BCF87C23.jpeg
    713.4 KB · Views: 138
  • C3C43485-A1A6-4E13-8F13-238A5CAB1AFF.jpeg
    C3C43485-A1A6-4E13-8F13-238A5CAB1AFF.jpeg
    938.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Argh, If I was closer, I'd buy 4 of those cabs...

Hey, if you still have these in June, let me know, I'll be in the area!

GLWS!

Damn... @fsckewe and I JUST bought a stand up today. That’s a nice price on this one. If @PlayYing doesn’t want it I may take it off your hands.

This is getting out of hand we’ve got like 25+ Naomi based cabs between the two of us. Just got our first location leased, allllllllmost ready to get an arcade open :)

Damn... @fsckewe and I JUST bought a stand up today. That’s a nice price on this one. If @PlayYing doesn’t want it I may take it off your hands.

This is getting out of hand we’ve got like 25+ Naomi based cabs between the two of us. Just got our first location leased, allllllllmost ready to get an arcade open :)
Because Naomi is the best. Remember that those of us in Florida have to pay a premium due to shipping involving a good amount of dead haul. I am happy to share any deals with my fellow #UprightCandyBrigade .

@UltraSean are you still planning to come back on the 12th? I think @MilitiaMan was planning on buying one of the big blues. (It would be coming to the same city and try to get a deal on shipping price)

The MVC 2 is sold. But yup I’m coming back on the 12th. I’ll update the list.

Naomi Universal stand up in texas near me and i dont have 500 dollars arrg o it sold already

Back