What's new
For Sale

legoslug

Beginner
Reaction score
Asking only $600, any lower than that, I'd be better off parting it out. Located in Fairfield, CA. PIC is attached. Need to move this asap.

This was part of a bundle, but buyer does not have space for this cab. This low price is contingent on the other sale.

This is almost half what I have spent on this cab. Monitor is a flat tri res rodotron/Wei ya with no burn which I swapped in. immaculate image.

Everything working.

Best of luck to you.

I couldn't move one at $350 with a Toshiba in it...

But they sell at auction for $1500+. So who even knows anymore.

here’s a pic

Seems hard to sell because it’s more obscure than initial D. As someone who owns both, Max Tune 3 is the better game. I have 3 Max Tune cabs (twin set up is enough for me) If space were not an issue I would keep it

With that said, it might be worth parting out, so if anyone needs parts let me know

Attachments

• 020F5CDA-B140-4808-94F2-60DEBEEA122A.jpeg
    020F5CDA-B140-4808-94F2-60DEBEEA122A.jpeg
    774.4 KB · Views: 81
With that said, it might be worth parting out, so if anyone needs parts let me know
I need the single most inconsequential part if you do end up parting it.

I just need the black plastic piece that keeps dust out of the shifter. The thing underneath the silver shifter cover.

What's the going to rate for a WMMT3 motherboard? I may be interested. Is it just the regular version, not the plus version?

I just need the black plastic piece that keeps dust out of the shifter. The thing underneath the silver shifter cover.
That might be a 3d print candidate. I have a couple of spare shifters and may be willing to part with one of those covers if you can't get one from @legoslug. I don't want to swipe a potential sale from him if he's interested in offering it.

What's the going to rate for a WMMT3 motherboard? I may be interested. Is it just the regular version, not the plus version?

That might be a 3d print candidate. I have a couple of spare shifters and may be willing to part with one of those covers if you can't get one from @legoslug. I don't want to swipe a potential sale from him if he's interested in offering it.
Do you need motherboard plus hdd? I have some non working motherboards if they are worth anything to you. I have 2 3DX+ hdd asian version, 2 3DX+ Japan version, and 2 3 basic USA version. I would like to keep the Japan versions, since those are the only one that have porsche, downside is the cards don't cross save between versions, and story/menu are not translated. What do you have? Maybe we can swap ?

I wish someone would figure out how to hack this game, have 1 "complete" hacked version.

Back