What's new
For Sale

MinkeyB

Student
Reaction score
All these mooks have some wear and should be assumed to be well read. I'll note if it comes with the poster, if there's multiple copies please specify if you want the poster. Asking $10 w/ shipping each. Buy 2 or more and shipping is free. Currently Available:
Vampire Hunter
Vampire: Night Warriors
Power Instinct 2 - Comes with a CD for some reason
2 x Fatal Fury Special (1 has poster)
Art of Fighting 2 w/ Poster
Tekken
Street Fighter II World Warrior
Street Fighter Zero (Alpha)
2x Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Both have poster)

2x Street Fighter 2 CE

Attachments

• PXL_20220710_212534369.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220710_212534369.MP.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
@MinkeyB Hey there - I sent payment for some Mooks two weeks ago to you and haven't heard back since. I followed up last week once via PM as well with no response which is why I'm bring it to the thread. Would hate for your online seller rep to be tarnished over $30 for some old Japanese magazines... What's up?

Im sure they'll get back to you unless something is really wrong on their side. I got all mine OK!

Seriously guys, pick these up. You have NO IDEA how awesome these magazines are. You'll see stuff that you never knew existed, guaranteed.

Seriously guys, pick these up. You have NO IDEA how awesome these magazines are. You'll see stuff that you never knew existed, guaranteed.
Agreed - Gamest Mooks are amazing. That said, word to the wise - I'd wait until the OP responds to this thread if anyone else is interested. I sent him my money almost three weeks ago now for three issues and he hasn't logged onto the forums, reached out to confirm (after attempts at getting ahold of him via PM), or sent out my books.

Offf. That's too bad. Seems that Ghaleon got his, so I'm wondering if something happened to OP? I've been a member here six years now and I've never seen anybody purposely running off with someone's money. For what it's worth though, if he's not logging in that means nobody else can send him money either.

Back