What's new

Tyson1911

Student
Reaction score
I have a problem, why when I press A to start the game does it not start?

med4cab

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Is there any chance to let any PS2 mouse working on TTX2? I'm working on add cmd, notepad and explorer to Niko's multi, in a similar way that attrax do on TTX3, and I'm curious about how the mouse is "hidden" on TTX2 image.

Thank you all in advance.

med4cab

Beginner
Reaction score
Thank @Niko and @atrfate for your huge work on share the tools for having the multi running on TTX2, with a very good visual.

@nam9: I would suggest you to put the link for atrfate TTX2 attract mode post, in the Round-up thread. I took me so long to understand that attract mode was viable on TTX2 hardware.

Thank you!

sammargh

Professional
Reaction score
It has no mouse cursor set as an image and is just a blank cursor. It's not wise to restore it as not all of the games will clear it out. You'll end up with some that have a mouse hovering over the top.

Eddie Amsel

Student
Reaction score
Atrfate's Attract Mode added a loading Nag Screen. Even I HIGHLY appreciate his work I am not a fan of the Nagscreen and I will not sell the image since it's only for private use.
I guess it's written in the game.exe of the frontend?
Has anyone been able to remove the nagscreen? I guess it calls the bg.png?

med4cab

Beginner
Reaction score
Which nagscreen are you referring to? Can you share a picture?

Sadly Artfate hasn't been logging in for a long time and he didn't share his work. I have some issue also, but there is no way to ask him for help.

Eddie Amsel

Student
Reaction score
Which nagscreen are you referring to? Can you share a picture?

Sadly Artfate hasn't been logging in for a long time and he didn't share his work. I have some issue also, but there is no way to ask him for help.

This one:
bg.png

med4cab

Beginner
Reaction score
Yes, I totally forgot about it, since I abandoned the Artfate frontend due to control problem on MAME.

Do you have any luck on let the commands work correctly on MAME, when launching from artfate's frontend?

Eddie Amsel

Student
Reaction score
I am using Vewlix JVS and it works fine. Need to adjust Coin buttons for some Cave games however.
Additionally I did not fully understand how to launch Mame Games from the frontend.
I adjusted the Romlist and they show up but they do not launch from the frontend. They do launch from Niko's Multi however

Last edited: