Dead or Alive 2 (Millennium update preferred) Bought
Dynamite Deka EX
Heavy Metal: Geomatrix
PowerStone 1
Sega Tetris
Slash Out
Crazy Taxi (Cart)
Get Bass 2 / Sega Bass Fishing 2 w/ Controller
Ikaruga (Bought a Bootleg cart, want the GDRom Version still....)
Radirgy

Initial D3 Marquee (Need 2)

Last edited:
undamned had a cyberbots JP for sale. There was a monkey ball panel for sale a while back on AO but can't find the post. That's what I seen before.

undamned had a cyberbots JP for sale. There was a monkey ball panel for sale a while back on AO but can't find the post. That's what I seen before.
Yea I had contacted him about that just as some personal stuff went down and it made me look like a flake, so I couldn't grab it then unfortunately.

Ive never seen the Monkey Ball panel before myself, its for the g/f since she loves the console versions of the game.

If you get a normal DOA2 I can send you the updated eprom. Just a swap of the 1 socketed chip.

Let me look and see if I can spare a geomatrix. You want a link board too?

I've been a NAOMI fan for a long time, I've probably seen less than 5 banana panels for sale in the last 6 years or so. I use another analog joystick with 5k pots. Not as fun but playable anyway. If it makes you feel better it's basically the original monkey ball on gamecube.

it a different experience when playing with the banana joystick. The panel itself can be pretty pricey though going more than $400+ sometimes.

If you get a normal DOA2 I can send you the updated eprom. Just a swap of the 1 socketed chip.

Let me look and see if I can spare a geomatrix. You want a link board too?

I've been a NAOMI fan for a long time, I've probably seen less than 5 banana panels for sale in the last 6 years or so. I use another analog joystick with 5k pots. Not as fun but playable anyway. If it makes you feel better it's basically the original monkey ball on gamecube.
Thanks dude, and I dont think I need a link board since its only going to be in a single cab unless you think I need it

Yeah no need at that point then. It's a fun one to link because you only need 2 cabs for 4 people. I'll look through my spares today for a cart.

Added 2p Atomiswave SD Control Panel, the one I have on its now is Blue/Purple and the rest of the cab is green/white

I have a couple of the Gundam games, but I'm not sure which ones. I'll try to check tonight. If I forget, don't be afraid to PM me a reminder!

Monkey Ball full NOS kit on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEGA-MON...436064?hash=item362b677b60:g:y7YAAOSwMl9aeW1y

Looks like one sold by Yaton last year (for a fraction of the price..) but as far as I'm aware he hasn't any left, so it's a case of waiting for one to pop up from time to time.

FYI I sold a Monkey Ball Panel and game on AO last year for around £250 iirc, but that was without the artwork etc. I hope that helps give you an idea of price range :)

Monkey Ball full NOS kit on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEGA-MON...436064?hash=item362b677b60:g:y7YAAOSwMl9aeW1y

Looks like one sold by Yaton last year (for a fraction of the price..) but as far as I'm aware he hasn't any left, so it's a case of waiting for one to pop up from time to time.

FYI I sold a Monkey Ball Panel and game on AO last year for around £250 iirc, but that was without the artwork etc. I hope that helps give you an idea of price range :)
Geez, maybe ill have the girlfriend by it for herself....

The 256 stuff you could probably pickup from yahoo auctions japan quite easily and cheaply.

What does an Ikaruga gd-rom go for these days, I think I sold mine for $100 last year.

The 256 stuff you could probably pickup from yahoo auctions japan quite easily and cheaply.

What does an Ikaruga gd-rom go for these days, I think I sold mine for $100 last year.
I lost my reliable broker some time ago so I have looked on y! in a while.

Im not sure about Ikaruga either, id easily pay $100 for one though.

Added some ID3 stuff I need to try to refurb my cabs

Also looking for a complete Netboot Naomi, I think its time I invest in one.

I have a justice gakuen Rom for naomi

Gd rom gamedisc and security chip Guilty Gear Accent Core

Gdrom drive with naomi extension cable.and scsi cable

Back