What's new
i need help i bought a rare cabinet it looks like an ok baby family but it said mini baby is a kind of gambling cabinet the case is i need to create or mod the panel for sticks

Mae, I have one and perhaps I’ll send it to Alberto to turn it into a 6 button layout.

tuanis.

Anyone know if the HSS-0151 (Sega Saturn Twin Stick for Virtual On) uses the same plate? I might wanna measure and request a second plexi if the availability is there.

Anyone know if the HSS-0151 (Sega Saturn Twin Stick for Virtual On) uses the same plate? I might wanna measure and request a second plexi if the availability is there.
They are same plate.
Sweet! Can't wait to see the plate, then!

Another question when/if you get the time: Is it rounded or beveled on the edge? Just asking because of the likely height difference compared to the vinyl on the bottom edge. I have dainty wrists -_-.

Just wanted to say my Namco Noir panel is great. I have to install it but the work is good. Panel is heavy and good quality.
Good stuff.

Just wanted to say my Namco Noir panel is great. I have to install it but the work is good. Panel is heavy and good quality.
Good stuff.
two or one Player?

wanted a two Player but haven't heard from alberto for quite some time now :(

I got a custom 1 player panel from him. 8 buttons plus start and I had two extra buttons added on the left as I have pc, ps4 and Xbox hooked up inside the cabinet.

I got a custom 1 player panel from him. 8 buttons plus start and I had two extra buttons added on the left as I have pc, ps4 and Xbox hooked up inside the cabinet.
Stop teasing, lets see it!

https://imgur.com/gallery/is7rYf0

is7rYf0

Hi guys, is it still possible to order some Atomis or Egret panels?

They look really great!
Espacially the Atomis two player looks awesome, good job.

Back