What's new
For Sale
Added prices for Naomi.
Unsure about fixing the Shinobi board. Have no more will to do that, so that may go to the recycle bin too.

Wonderboy in Monsterland bootleg on sale until Sunday evening (my local time) : free shipping worldwide.
If not sold, board will go to the recycle center on Monday morning.
That sucks, but the whole world sucks and I am fed up about it and I don't know how long before I either find either some sunshine in it or just take a shortcut to the end; should be the later, I want everything to be cleared before. Thank you in advance for your kind understanding.
Damn bro. Please don’t do anything brash. Yep, the world is in a messed up state but things will always be better. Keep your head up and please reach out on PM if you wanna have a chat, vent or get it off your chest. I’m always around to listen and can call you. Take care.

Hey, thank you, got your PM. :)
Feel better this morning than tonight and I am throwing myself with multiple chores to keep me busy and have things done.
I'll try to answer your PM this evening.

One Naomi 2 diagnosed: now booting, but with graphical issues and slow, which means some RAM chips to change.
Second one, I don't know, probably more RAM chips.
Both start.
I won't bother, so I put a discount price for the lot (two mobos and spare fans) and if no one is interested until I go to the recycle center, this one will be a goner along the Wonderboy board.

Last edited:
One Naomi 2 diagnosed: now booting, but with graphical issues and slow, which means some RAM chips to change.
Second one, I don't know, probably more RAM chips.
Both start.
I won't bother, so I put a discount price for the lot (two mobos and spare fans) and if no one is interested until I go to the recycle center, this one will be a goner along the Wonderboy board.
You can PM me if you'd like to chat on an app like What's App or something. You did sound very upset and I'd be happy to lend an ear if you like.

That being said, if you want to get rid of these, I'd mark all the stuff you don't want $10 plus shipping. Someone will take them and save them from the recycler. I know you want them out of your house, but there is no reason to recycle old arcade PCBs!

All photos added.
Once everything is gone, I am gone too, so if you hate me, or even just dislike me, buying from me is the way to get rid of me.
Make my day. :)

Last edited:
Received TGM and CPS2 and unpacked it today. Everything was well packed to perfection.

I hope you don't leave the hobby entirely, or at least find your way back some day. Thanks

Glad you got it right!

As for the hobby, well, I guess that is like life: end is unavoidable.

Curious. What did what some of the items go for? I don't see the sold prices listed in the first post

Back