What's new
Mark your items as sold

supernole75

Student
Reaction score
***Interest Check*** I finally got a chance to get my CPS2 Multikit and CPS3 Super Bios set up and running. So, I no longer need my original SFIII 3rd Strike cart or Phoenixed Progear A+B set. The Progear is a conversion and I changed the fan on the A board to a quieter one. I still have the original if wanted. If you are interested shot me a reasonable offer. I would rather keep the shipping to the US but will consider shipping outside the US (if the offer is right)

*Progear A+B set - sold $270
*CPS3 metal case - sold $45
*3rd Strike cart - sold $85

iTkoG5Zm.jpg
YhKUcH0m.jpg
VD3c1oVm.jpg
dcSortJm.jpg
I08r1cBm.jpg
Hn75xNcm.jpg

4BnGBNcm.jpg
X409itym.jpg
Htk0V5Mm.jpg
efVSa9ym.jpg

Last edited:
Is Progear original, or a conversion?

If original but phoenixed, I'm in.

Blue Progear is hens teeth rare from what I’ve heard (this one being a conversion). Never ever seen a real blue one for sale/auction myself.

Anyone ever come across a real US Progear and if so, what was the sale price? I’m gonna throw a dart and guess it was........$800?

Blue Progear is hens teeth rare from what I’ve heard (this one being a conversion). Never ever seen a real blue one for sale/auction myself.

Anyone ever come across a real US Progear and if so, what was the sale price? I’m gonna throw a dart and guess it was........$800?
I've seen many over the years. Not many recently though, but lately most of the community is not interested in selling anything they own.

I've only seen one full kit though, maybe ten years ago for 1100. Box, poster, everything. Only remember the price because I still regret not buying it.

I've seen many over the years. Not many recently though, but lately most of the community is not interested in selling anything they own.
I've only seen one full kit though, maybe ten years ago for 1100. Box, poster, everything. Only remember the price because I still regret not buying it.
Damn. Ten years ago and it was $1100. Full kit price now must be insane.

I bought a complete B kit on ebay close to that amount 2-3 yrs ago. I haven't seen one since, mostly conversions. Japanese ones pop up once in a while but full kits are rare. I've seen 2 and one had the poster with it.

Back