90.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5639.JPG
    IMG_5639.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5208 (2).JPG
    IMG_5208 (2).JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Well, from what I heard it's basically two F units back to back .. so probably your first born child.

Why not just get 2 Fs or FCs?
Well the body is different, so I guess if you simply must have every style of Vewlix cab ever created... You'll need a VS as well.
To me, yea I would rather just have 2 F's or better yet 2 FC's back-to-back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking into purchasing my first arcade machine and I am a little confused as to if any of these Vewlixes are two player. According to this image (Image link) the F is two players. Are the Fs you are selling @kcarcadegame two player? If so what would it cost to ship to the East Cost (Miami Area)?

Most Vewlix machines have a single player panel. You will find some with a two player panel, but they didn’t come that way originally. Two player panel is available from Taito, but you have to build it up (buttons, sticks, wiring harness, overlay sticker) to be a complete two player panel.

I am looking into purchasing my first arcade machine and I am a little confused as to if any of these Vewlixes are two player. According to this image (Image link) the F is two players. Are the Fs you are selling @kcarcadegame two player? If so what would it cost to ship to the East Cost (Miami Area)?

Also would like to know price for shipment to Florida , north Florida (Jax). Really we just need to get a South consortium together.

Also would like to know price for shipment to Florida , north Florida (Jax). Really we just need to get a South consortium together.
I live in Broward County Florida it cost me $460 to ship to my location a year ago.

That is a hop away from me so it may not be that different. Jacksonville is closer to Cali (travel wise) so Play Ying may probably have it for a few less bucks.

Thanks for the rough estimate JuS7Chris.

Back