What's new

DJLC

Professional
Reaction score
What can you do with analog Arcade Sticks? I have a baseball game control panel and was wondering what else uses them..

What can you do with analog Arcade Sticks? I have a baseball game control panel and was wondering what else uses them..
The sega NAOMI baseball panel? You can technically play monkey ball but must invert 5v/gnd to the panel. Zombie revenge uses the same sticks as baseball but needs 3 buttons iirc, leaving the baseball panel 1 button short.

Show video pls
Whatcha mean?
The sega NAOMI baseball panel? You can technically play monkey ball but must invert 5v/gnd to the panel. Zombie revenge uses the same sticks as baseball but needs 3 buttons iirc, leaving the baseball panel 1 button short.
Do you know of any threads or anything that show how to do this?

Do you know of any threads or anything that show how to do this?
I'm not sure if I made a thread on it or not, but, to use a baseball or zombie panel with monkey ball as I said you just invert 5v and Gnd. You can wire a switch into an analog splitter loom (the little loom that hooks an analog panel to the analog inputs on a net city or similar), using a DPDT and simple swap circuit.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    6 KB · Views: 60
Back