What's new
For Sale

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a 3DO usb host for about 6 months. Neither the creator or distributor are replying to emails and parts of the host's site are slowly dropping off. Ideally it would be a FZ-1 version so I can get mine working again but at this point I would consider buying a console with it already installed. If you have one for a reasonable price please let me know. I saw one for sale on another forum but I think $700 is too steep.

Oh cool. The pages are back up. I really hope to get one. They look a bit on the complicated side to install so maybe I'll pick up a few extra and offer installation service or something.

I am searching for FZ-10 with usb or ide.

//offtopic

Russian.. XD

gdemu_compare.PNG

Order page basically says send money and wait..lol

Is there install instructions somewhere? I cant find them and curious the work involved.

Yeah they are not for beginners to install. A lot of wires. I can do it easily though. I managed to order a Goldstar version for now. I will order a FZ1 version once they are completed.

You send him your info. After a few days he sends you an invoice. He then ships out within the number of days he mentions next too the item.

Mitsurugi-w, sir.

The best method of contacting MNEMO is (don't laugh) ICQ!

I managed to buy a 3D0 F-1 and GD-USB from him about 2 years ago but it was hard work... You couldn't send payments to Kazakhstan via Paypal back then so I had to wire him the money. Also, he seems a little socially awkward, almost as if you're dealing with a robot! I don't know if it's a Kazak thing or just him. He's nothing like Borat.

Anyway, his ICQ number is 316404874 if you decide to give it a go.

Good luck!

I did order one almost a month ago. Waiting for it to arrive.

How long did your things take?

I can't remember now. I remember having to chase him up a couple of times and there was a delay because he was short on parts for the F-1 boards. The actual shipping was reasonably quick (to the UK). If it's slow it tends to be because of him.

Can you pay him using Paypal now out of interest?

yes. He sent a paypal invoice.

Back