What's new
For Sale
Just a suggestion - taking orders/requests through a Google form (that feeds into a sheet) might be easier than wading through an ocean of PMs.

Are you having these all shipped in a container? I can't get anything remotely large out of Japan right now unless I pay a king's ransom :/

Just a suggestion - taking orders/requests through a Google form (that feeds into a sheet) might be easier than wading through an ocean of PMs.

Are you having these all shipped in a container? I can't get anything remotely large out of Japan right now unless I pay a king's ransom :/
yeah probably should use a form. I started the process of forms an stuff on my website a year or more ago but that just died in the water, I haven’t been able to get any actual help coding the site.

I’m shipping everything on containers. I was going to throw my stuff from depot services on too but it was an ENORMOUS hassle to get any of them to ship domestically, and they were going to upcharge on it anyway so I just bit it on the price and shipped FedEx. Getting PCBs in bulk though, yeah no way around it. I’m just getting whatever my distributor can pick up for me. Right now no more RE2s or TTX2/3, infinite RE1

I can help you throw together a quick Google form if you want to try it out. I'll send you a PM!

I’m not really ready for it. I’m already backed up for months with things to do. Adding anything to it would only hurt

Back