What's new
For Sale

Cereth

Enlightened
Reaction score
Using this thread for any random parts, small items, PCBs, etc. that I might have available for sale. Note it might be a while before this really gets fleshed out, but giving it a start. Assume prices don't include shipping and work with me from there.

Arcade Parts/Supply:

RingEdge 2 Multi PCB - $300, have a decent stock
SDVX Generator Paper - $500 x1, one roll of paper and ink. Yes, it's expensive ):
TAITO Type X3 PCB - $150, have a decent stock. I've been stockpiling these for eventually making a nice multi or something to run on them, but haven't gotten to it yet. They are mostly/all Lord of Vermilion IV with Toshiba drives. Price is set for anyone who wants to just take them as-is and do whatever you guys do with them
TAITO Vewlix JVSIO - $225 x6
TAITO Vewlix Joystick Bracket - $20 x4
TAITO Vewlix J Harness (P1) - $75 x1

Last edited:
Interested in re2 does I come with all games pre loaded or how does it work ?

I’d also be interested in a ringedge2. Even with the unobtainable red keychip I thought they needed to be set online after some amount of play, or they bricked. Is this a new bit of magic from someone? Also curious what games are running on it.

edit: actually looks like nikos is getting a release. I have a re2 system already so I’ll back out and use his. But I’m guessing those re2’s will be easy to sell now regardless of the lack of red keychip or extras!

Last edited:
Interested in RE2 multi, since I also just discovered I don't have a spare RE2 like I thought I did ;(

looking at the official ALL.Net website they have the game lists for "Ver 3" and "Ver 2" of the Multi.

Ver3 is the latest in arcades and likely on much newer hardware so I would suspect that RingEdge2 runs the Ver2 Multi.

ALL.Net P-ras Multi Ver3
https://apm.sega.jp/ver3/title/index/
  • Blade Strangers
  • BlaxBlue Cross Tag Battle
  • Dead or Alive 6
  • Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
  • Puyo Puyo Sports
  • Otoshoe DX (touch screen game)
  • Tapping skill test (touch screen game)

ALL.Net P-ras Multi Ver2
https://apm.sega.jp/ver2/titles/01uniel/
  • Blade Strangers
  • Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
  • Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
  • Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
  • Guilty Gear XX A Core Plus R
  • Game Center Love ~Plus Pengo~
  • Phantom Breaker Another Code
  • Under Defeat HD+
  • Caladrius AC
  • Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Arcade
  • Fighting Climax Ignition
  • Fighting Climax
  • Koihime † Enbu Liaorai
  • Blade Arcus from Shining
  • Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

@Cereth ill take 2 RE2 systems , lmk when you are ready to ship, send me a PM as I did

thx

I'm also interested in an RE2.

Edit: No longer need an RE2 PCB.

Last edited:
@Cereth I see you online but you don’t respond to PM or here??

He's in the US. Don't be surprised if he doesn't want to deal with us Euro folk.

Reactions: AMS
Just a smal clarification. Those Ringedge 2 are original Ringedges 2 MULTI version. We won't allow any discussion or selling of hacked systems. If we see something like that we will delete the thread. Thanks.

Just a smal clarification. Those Ringedge 2 are original Ringedges 2 MULTI version. We won't allow any discussion or selling of hacked systems. If we see something like that we will delete the thread. Thanks.
Oké thanx for the update ,but is it me or is this his thread and you respond? I don’t get it anyway, :/ if he just responded everything would be clear and that will be it. But I am out duck it...

Back