What's new
For Sale

hidaniel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Photos of all items being sold are pictured below (no, they're not -- I've just gotten tired of making posts, see note at the bottom if you care).
2. I checked everything, briefly, to ensure it was working. If you'd like to see video of it working I can send you a youtube link.
3. If you're in Canada I can ship things usually next day, if you're in the USA I'll be driving down to ship from the USA once a month. If you're in the USA and want to pay more for shipping to get things right away I'm more than happy to ship ASAP; UPS, Purolator, Canada Post, Pony Express?, really whatever works for you. More than happy to ship internationally.
4. If you don't hear back from me I'm likely away at a mine in the arctic. I work a 2/2 so at most you may have to wait 2 weeks to hear back from me (or at least wait 2 weeks for me to ship, we do have internet up there but I'm working 12 hour days so I just might not be up to replying).
5. Prices are net me please, exclusive of shipping.
6. Shipping is from Winnipeg, Canada -- postal code-ish R3J 2H4. If shipping from the USA, zip 58271 -- probably, I might drive down to Grand Forks instead if I feel like going to Target to buy the popcorn I like. Local pickup? Yes, please. I hate boxing and mailing stuff.
7. Montessori School is expensive.

Items For Sale - Prices are in USD

Tetris (Atari) - $240
Battle k-Road - $150
Raiden Fighters Jet (with motherboard) - $500 SOLD
Air Raid - $400
Twin Cobra 2 (with motherboard) - $200
Hat Trick Hero '94 (with motherboard) - $200
Aero Fighters (V systems - single board) - $150
Volfied - $200
Mr Driller - $200
Mortal Kombat rev.2 w/ soundboard (no cables) - $250
Hatris (it's Tetris, but with hats!! (???!?)) - $120 SOLD
Simpsons - $420 SOLD
Final Fight - $300
Soul Edge (the jumpers do something, I think) - $80
Mercs - $220
NBA Jam w/ soundboard and all cables - $320 SOLD

Tetris

IMG_7872.jpg

Air Raid PCB

IMG_7873.jpg

Raiden Fighters Jet

IMG_7874.jpg

Battle K-Road

IMG_7875.jpg

Hat Trick Hero '94

IMG_7876.jpg

Mortal Kombat sound board + PCB

IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7880.jpg

Mr Driller

IMG_7879.jpg

Aero Fighters

IMG_7878.jpg

More pics below

Last edited:
Twin Cobra 2

IMG_7877.jpg

Hatris

IMG_7882.jpg

Simpsons

IMG_7883.jpg

Final Fight

IMG_7884.jpg

Soul Edge

IMG_7885.jpg

NBA Jam + sound board + cables

IMG_7886.jpg

IMG_7887.jpg

Last edited:
I was told i was next for twin cobra. I think its gonzo

is the PCB with the hack trick hero a japanese version?

I've PM'd him twice about 2 PCBs. No answer.

So is this for sale thread dead?

I purchased some MVS carts last week and he shipped them this week, so he might be up in the mines or whatever at the moment, which means he won't get back to you for another 2 weeks...

He says it may be two weeks before he gets back to you. The initial post was <2 weeks ago.

is the PCB with the hack trick hero a japanese version?
I'll check once I get back home some time after July 13th, likely the weekend after. The label is English so I 'think' it's not Japanese but I'll give you a 100% answer when I get back.

I've PM'd him twice about 2 PCBs. No answer.

So is this for sale thread dead?
Sorry for not replying more promptly. Unfortunately there is a queue for Twin Cobra and I'm very much a person who messaged first gets first crack, so you are 4-5 people back.

Appreciate the folks who pointed out that it may take some time for me to reply. Unfortunately I commute 3000 km to and from work and the internet here can be pretty spotty, most of the time, on top of me doing 12 hour days. Everyone who has paid for anything has had their games shipped out and anyone who I still need to respond to is listed as unread in my inbox so I can get back to them once I have some time. I will get back to you, I promise, and I appreciate your patience.

All games not marked as sold are still available.

Sorry for not replying more promptly. Unfortunately there is a queue for Twin Cobra and I'm very much a person who messaged first gets first crack, so you are 4-5 people back.

Appreciate the folks who pointed out that it may take some time for me to reply. Unfortunately I commute 3000 km to and from work and the internet here can be pretty spotty, most of the time, on top of me doing 12 hour days. Everyone who has paid for anything has had their games shipped out and anyone who I still need to respond to is listed as unread in my inbox so I can get back to them once I have some time. I will get back to you, I promise, and I appreciate your patience.

All games not marked as sold are still available.
Understood. No worries. Also sent a PM about Aero Fighters as well. :) No rush. LMK.

Del

Apologies to anyone who has show interest in anything on here that didn't get a prompt reply. I THINK I've replied to everyone on all my sale threads via PM. If I haven't, and you're still interested in something, please reach out to me. OTHER THAN ABOUT TWIN COBRA (this is directed at no one in particular -- multiple people have messaged me multiple times about this one. I understand why). The list for that is 7 people deep. Obviously I mispriced that, which is fine, happy to give someone a deal.

Between ensuring the people who have paid for stuff got their games in a timely manner, I also had to drop 2k on unexpected car repairs, had a crown done, which thank god insurance covered 75% of, and am in the process of getting my roof repaired to the tune of 8k. This is on top of taking care of a 2 year old because my wife needs a break from her 2 week shift of child care. It's been a wild 2 weeks home. It's not often I look forward to working 2 weeks of 12 hour days but this is going to be one of those times I'm really looking forward to going to work. So, thank you for your patience and to anyone who has bought something, thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Back