What's new
For Sale
Sir, i wanna 1x 30cm one . Thank you!
Will send a PM
Are the cables you currently have in stock after completing the pre orders?
Yes, this is the few leftovers I have.

2 x 60cm 1 x 30cm and 2 x 100cm in stock.

If people want to place orders for another pre-order then please advise.

Last edited:
Looking good! Sometimes it helps take your mind off things by keeping yourself busy with projects :)

Hope things are getting better for ya in the real world

Hi The Spaniard -

If you've still got a 60cm left in stock, I'll take it - postage would be to GB. Let me know your payment details/final price, and I'll get it over to you ASAP.

Hi The Spaniard -

If you've still got a 60cm left in stock, I'll take it - postage would be to GB. Let me know your payment details/final price, and I'll get it over to you ASAP.
Yes, I will PM you. I actually found I had a few extra cables for 60cm left maybe around 5 or 6 left
PM sent over at KLOV...

:D
Replied here! :D

Looking good! Sometimes it helps take your mind off things by keeping yourself busy with projects :)

Hope things are getting better for ya in the real world
Thanks, yeah thinking back on it, it certainly helped. At least gave me some time not to stress as much as I have been lately with it all.

Hey guys,

All pre-order sales have been shipped.

I've contacted everyone with their tracking details and lets hope you all get your harnesses and enjoy them around the same time! :D

( Tracking via Australia Post https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search )

Last edited:
Thank you again Pedro!

Someday, when these are no longer available, people will still be posting in this thread asking, "Are these still available?"

(And no, don't PM me asking to buy one...)

Thank you again Pedro!

Someday, when these are no longer available, people will still be posting in this thread asking, "Are these still available?"

(And no, don't PM me asking to buy one...)
That just means people got to get them now while I am still willing to make them :P

Last edited:
Received mine. Super well done thank you! And thanks for the extra PCB feet :)

Last edited:
Received mine. Super well done thank you! And thanks for the extra PCB feets :)
Awesome! Great to hear you are please with it. Surprised it arrived so quickly.

Have a few 30cm + 60cm and a couple of 100cm in stock ready to ship.

Received my cable and it's great! I'm curious about the separate ribbon cable and individual wires. What's that about?

Ribbon cable carries inputs, ATX cable carries power, video and audio.

Different signals require different wire. Use inadequate wiring and the amps won't get through. You'd lose voltage and end up being in Chinese jamma harness territory - with people cranking up their power supplies' +5V output to compensate, which isn't good at all.

Power / video / audio require lower guage wiring with better insulation to handle the higher currents.

Inputs are fine to send through higher guaged wiring.

Switching to one of these from a cheap extension improved audio noticeably and I was able to turn brightness down on my monitor from 15 to 6.

Switching to one of these from a cheap extension improved audio noticeably and I was able to turn brightness down on my monitor from 15 to 6.
It's amazing the difference in quality and improvement these provide yet there are some people who insist that buying a cheap Chinese one and swapping out the power cable gives them the same outcome.... :rolleyes:

If you have a 60cm one left, I am happy to grab it. Shipping to Aus.

Back