What's new
For Sale
Just got my two. Amazing quality, wondering if I should get more lol
Awesome man thanks.

Probably :P

Unless I get another substantial pre-order run I will probably sell off what stock is left.

Last edited:
I received mines last weekend and i must say very high quality stuff thanks again. :thumbsup:

How many 30 cm are left, enough for 1 or 2?
I've looked and got several 30cm as I ordered extra cables from the first run. 60cm looks like around 6 of them.
I received mines last weekend and i must say very high quality stuff thanks again. :thumbsup:
That looks great man, so clean and neat. I so want to setup my PVM/monitor setup in one of the rooms but its not happening now. Good stuff!

I've looked and got several 30cm as I ordered extra cables from the first run. 60cm looks like around 6 of them.That looks great man, so clean and neat. I so want to setup my PVM/monitor setup in one of the rooms but its not happening now. Good stuff!
thanks bro!! 8)

I got my batch one set in a while ago and it's awesome. I forgot to thank you for this :D

I thought that was from me? :)

Got my batch in this weekend but been too busy to check them out. Real solid construction thanks so much!

any chance the 100cm are left. I want one and maybe also a 60cm

Do you have one 60 CM? My cheap ass cable broke, time to upgrade to the better things in life :) You need to check the postage to India please if you can.

Do you have one 60 CM? My cheap ass cable broke, time to upgrade to the better things in life :) You need to check the postage to India please if you can.
Yes I have 3 left. 2 if you take one. I will check but I'm pretty certain India shipping will fall into EU pricing.

100cm sold out!

Back