What's new
For Sale

Tandgnissle

Student
Reaction score
Let's see. These are sent from Sweden within the EU. This is my ebay page though I haven't used it in quite some time. Link to the project thread
Bare PCB €15
PCB kit to solder yourself (excludes clip cable) €30
Built ones €45

Ribbon cable and IDC contact to build cable yourself €2

20pin cable kit €15
20pin cable soldered €20
18pin cable kit €47
18pin cable soldered €52
16pin cable kit €35
16pin cable soldered €40
14pin cable kit €35
14pin cable soldered €40

3D print your own clips with these files.

freight:
Bare PCB 100g. €4 untrackable world wide, €13 trackable within the EU, €10 outside the EU (Don't ask me how, could be VAT).
The rest 250g. €7 untrackable world wide, €13 trackable within the EU, €10 outside the EU.

Paypal when I'm ready to ship sent either as gift or add a bit to cover the cost.

Edit: Added other cables.
Edit: Added a link to print your own clips.

Last edited:
Hi,
I would be interested in a fully assembled unit with all necessary cables if possible.

Thanks !

Last edited:
Oh, this is a nice tool to have.

I will take one fully built PCB and 20 pin cable.
So put me down for the next batch. :thumbup:

Nice! I’d purchase an assembled kit with the cable.

Does this mean you won't supply the 14 and 16 pin cable kit?

Any pictures or info about your kit?

Congrats and thanks for the project :thumbup:

I can supply them but they're really expensive, I can add those to sale post but if you can find them second hand somewhere you're far better off economically. Especially since I'm stuck with 25% Vat when I buy them and pass that onto you. Link to the project thread

I’ll take a unit too in next batch with any cables you have.

I should get the required parts for more units tomorrow (though I'm bottlenecked by some parts). Keep in mind that you can 3D print your own clips as well.

Last edited:
Hi,

i want the "Built ones €45" plus the "20pin cable soldered €20"

I will then try to replicate the other cables with the 3D printing solution. If it doesn't come up nice, i will order them from digikey.

Thanks

EDIT- I will get the built one, don't want to mess anything :D

I should have at least another five units available this week or next week.
Lack of negative feedback here should be positive but do contact me if I forgot to add anything to your kits. I know I missed some jumpers on one order but those were sent out when I realised it.
I know people did lose some resistors since they're tiny.
Questions regarding usage should go into the project thread.

I got my kit. Super fast postage!

I built almost all of it, but managed to drop a bunch of the resistors on the floor and lost four of them. Brushed them off the table with my sleeve. Oops.

Soldering took forever. It's a small board, but it's packed with components. What @Tandgnissle is asking for a built one is crazy cheap!

Right so I've made a big mistake on the cables 18 pins and below.
Basically the reference IC has no ground which gives faulty readings.
What you can do as an interim solution is use the ground probe on the ground leg test point of the reference IC.
A permanent solution is splicing the lead on the cable.
Now since I feel quite bad about this I got two primary choices for people that bought this off of me.
1: €7 refund on all affected sub 20pin cables.
2: Send them back to me and I'll redo them properly (I'll pay for cheapest trackable freight both ways.)
I'll be sending this to everyone that bought these cables off of me and if it isn't enough we'll come to some sort of solution.

Back