What's new
For Sale

adgenet

Professional
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Atari Jaguar since I never play it.
It's in really nice condition cosmetically, not perfect, but very, very nice.
Plays perfectly with no problems.

I'll do my best to describe the condition:
- Top case has minor blemishes on it, but the logo and text are perfect.
- Bottom case has minor scratches and bubbling of the label, some scratches on the plastic, and the rubber feet are deformed.
- Controller is in nearly perfect condition, with only faint scratches on the "number pad" part of the plastic. No button plastic wear.
- Atari Composite cable works fine, is original.
- AvP cart works perfectly. Label could be nicer - There is a small tear on the "T" in "PREDATOR", and the label is bubbling a little bit along the bottom edge.
- Power Adapter is Atari, but was a replacement since it didn't come with it when I originally picked up the Jaguar.
- Motherboard / PCB is in extremely clean condition. I'm impressed myself by how nice it is. The blue wire you see is a factory-installed jumper wire.
- Motherboard is a revision "J" according to the sticker, but I don't know enough about these to know if that matters in any way.
- Cartridge slot has been cleaned with 99% IPA, no bent contacts.

For full disclosure, when I picked this up originally, around 10 years ago, it was not working. The original owner had used the wrong power adapter and blew up two regulator ICs (REG1, U38) and a corresponding cap.
I replaced those three components, picked up the proper Atari AC adapter (as mentioned above), and is now working flawlessly. (See PCB photos)

Includes: Atari Jaguar Console, Atari Jaguar Controller, Atari Composite Cable, Atari AC Adapter, Alien vs Predator Cartridge
$310 USD + actual shipping costs (or free local pickup).

Photos:

Crappy TV is not included, just for demonstration! (obviously).
View attachment 40635

Everything Included:
View attachment 40639

View attachment 40640

View attachment 40638

View attachment 40637

View attachment 40636

View attachment 40634

View attachment 40642

View attachment 40641

View attachment 40633

im in the process of fixing the jag i have. this is a pretty sweet deal. good luck on sale

If I didn't own my childhood one, I'd be all over this.

Someone snap this up and buy Tempest 2000. All, ALL other game are crap. Yes, even AvP, but T2k will make this a correct purchase.

Back