What's new
Great news!

I like so much Atomiswave system.

I hope to see Atomiswave carts available again!!

Good job friend @brizzo

I want them!!

Just saw this proto for Premier Eleven Soccer on ebay (not mine).

Is brizzo still talking about proto repros at all?
What a bargain!
Well, they usually are not cheap as they are pretty much one-of-a-kind. That is the excuse proto hoarders use when they don't dump these things.
Well, I feel that if the ROM is dumped (it is right? Since we can eventually get a repro) then for the physical PCB he should charge what he likes, especially if it is one of a kind.

If it hasn't been dumped though, then yeah, full wanker!

There are maybe two or three prototype cartridges floating around out there that we know of that have not been dumped yet... One was sent to me for dumping, but it is different from all the other development cartridges and I was unable to solve how to dump it (early build of Sport Shooting)

But I have been able to dump and secure Sushi Bar, Chicago 1929, Kenju, Force Five, Premier Eleven along with various early builds of Demolish Fist, Dirty Pigskin Football, Dolphin Blue, Extreme Hunting, Fist of the North Star, Guilty Gear X1.5, Knights of Valour, Maximum Speed, KoF: NeoWave, Rumble Fish 1 & 2, and some demo software used at Expos. All of these have been found on the same development/prototype style cartridges as the eBay listing.

I've been working on an Atomiswave flash cart on and off for years now, at some point I will stop with the feature creep and consider it finished :D

Is the Sushi Bar that you have different to the one on the Naomi NetBoot? Also interested to see the early build of Dolphin Blue, will these make it to MAME or be sold solely as reproduction cartridges?

Last edited:
I've been working on an Atomiswave flash cart on and off for years now, at some point I will stop with the feature creep and consider it finished
You cant rush perfection, It will be ready when its ready :)
In the meantime people can grab some real carts or they can netboot the AW conversions on a Naomi.

I have heard that the AW conversions introduce a bit of lag :?:

Just saw this proto for Premier Eleven Soccer on ebay (not mine).

Is brizzo still talking about proto repros at all?
What a bargain!
Well, they usually are not cheap as they are pretty much one-of-a-kind. That is the excuse proto hoarders use when they don't dump these things.
Well, I feel that if the ROM is dumped (it is right? Since we can eventually get a repro) then for the physical PCB he should charge what he likes, especially if it is one of a kind.
If it hasn't been dumped though, then yeah, full wanker!
There are maybe two or three prototype cartridges floating around out there that we know of that have not been dumped yet... One was sent to me for dumping, but it is different from all the other development cartridges and I was unable to solve how to dump it (early build of Sport Shooting)

But I have been able to dump and secure Sushi Bar, Chicago 1929, Kenju, Force Five, Premier Eleven along with various early builds of Demolish Fist, Dirty Pigskin Football, Dolphin Blue, Extreme Hunting, Fist of the North Star, Guilty Gear X1.5, Knights of Valour, Maximum Speed, KoF: NeoWave, Rumble Fish 1 & 2, and some demo software used at Expos. All of these have been found on the same development/prototype style cartridges as the eBay listing.

I've been working on an Atomiswave flash cart on and off for years now, at some point I will stop with the feature creep and consider it finished :D
So if the PES is dumped as @brizzo indicates, there is no problem for this guy to sell at whatever price he likes. He is not hoarding the game data. I think it is fair.

As for an AW multi-cart. STOP TEASING US! :P

I say screw feature creep, just get a working multi out!

I think we all would, but these things are hard and take time, or it would already be available!

We'll stand by for something awesome!

Hasn't brizzo been talking about this for years? Maybe I'm mixing up the repro boards with the multi.

Back