What's new
I just can't get it up for wood cabinets these days. There was a point in time where an LAI 6 slotter was what I'd have wanted above anything else.

Yeah I have to agree. I'm too much of a fan of Sega cabs lol

Agreed. I had to have the Neo 4-Slot for nostalgia and I have a small 20” gottlieb wooden cab because I bought it for the PCB inside. They’re nice additions but I’m all about the candies.

Sit down cabs aren’t the preference for everyone and I can see how nostalgia plays a huge part in wooden cabs appeal. Also if you’re tall, sitting behind a candy isn’t going to be all that comfortable.

Just wanted to give everyone in this particular thread a heads up that very shortly I’ll be opening up an online store which will be the official distribution in Australia and New Zealand for Darksoft Multi kits.

In the coming weeks I will have CPS-2 and F3 kits available locally so you don’t have to wait or pay for international shipping anymore! The other Darksoft multis will arrive in-line with the other vendors around the world. This includes forthcoming kits like CPS-1, etc.

Will also be offering other products from creators and services in the coming year also.

Thanking everyone in advance for their support. Will drop the URL when it’s ready. Just wanted to give a heads up to those saving up or planning to order kits :)

Just wanted to give everyone in this particular thread a heads up that very shortly I’ll be opening up an online store which will be the official distribution in Australia and New Zealand for Darksoft Multi kits.

In the coming weeks I will have CPS-2 and F3 kits available locally so you don’t have to wait or pay for international shipping anymore! The other Darksoft multis will arrive in-line with the other vendors around the world. This includes forthcoming kits like CPS-1, etc.

Will also be offering other products from creators and services in the coming year also.

Thanking everyone in advance for their support. Will drop the URL when it’s ready. Just wanted to give a heads up to those saving up or planning to order kits :)
Awesome!

Was planning to get some of them this year, but you just made my day.

The CPS-1 Multi is still some times away. Will be honoring the wait list, so if you’re not on that list, get on it…

I had a check at the thread and a few ppl recently said it is a interest check rather than a waitlist, also the list has been updated in a long time.
I did express my interest though.

Is anyone else in the market for some stools? I need some 43cm stools and passed up the last opportunity.

I had a check at the thread and a few ppl recently said it is a interest check rather than a waitlist, also the list has been updated in a long time.
I did express my interest though.

lol.... people have been waiting on that list for over 3 years, would be extremely poor form to not honor it unless theres so much supply that it doesn't matter.

lol.... people have been waiting on that list for over 3 years, would be extremely poor form to not honor it unless theres so much supply that it doesn't matter.
its seems that they are planning for the latter. DS and co are not known for dealing in poor form don't think they'll start now.

Is anyone else in the market for some stools? I need some 43cm stools and passed up the last opportunity.

So, I make it about $100 AUD per stool from Rakuten. Hard to discern the quality, obviously, but they look right and they're the right dimensions. Delivery for 2 seems to be about $130AUD. The discounts for shipping volume seem pretty limited (i.e. $300AUD shipping for 5; shipping limits are 20kg, so 5 would appear to be be limit per package). Has anyone done this in the past?

So, I make it about $100 AUD per stool from Rakuten. Hard to discern the quality, obviously, but they look right and they're the right dimensions. Delivery for 2 seems to be about $130AUD. The discounts for shipping volume seem pretty limited (i.e. $300AUD shipping for 5; shipping limits are 20kg, so 5 would appear to be be limit per package). Has anyone done this in the past?

Are those 100% numbers?

They seem a lot cheaper than Taitos version for shipping.

I got quote from Taito direct - it's the shipping the kills it 59k for 3-4 stools!

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can purchase the stools from 1pc.
Please see the quotation below;

490139510 TT STOOL T50(43CM) BLACK LEATHER @JPY7600 *Lead time 30days
Packaging fee for 1-2pcs: JPY800/ 3-4pcs: JPY1000
Shipping charge for 1-2pcs: JPY42000/ 3-4pcs: JPY59000 via UPS.

At 3x stools, it's short of 1k! =O =O =O

1624320964884.png

that's nutso.

I wonder if the generic ones on Rakuten are of a different quality. They look just the same.

So SAL/EMS not available because of COVID, so stuck with DHL which is super expensive. Damn.

Yeah, if going by my recent order with tops, the choice is either Sea which takes 2-3 months, but reletively reasonable shipping costs or DHL which is obscene.

Back