What's new
Trying my luck and wondering if anyone here has some 100 yen coins they'd be happy to part with? I've got 2 x 500 yen coins and 18 x 50 yen coins. I'd love to swap for 19 x 100 yen coins or even just a good bunch of 100s... Anyone got spares they'd be happy to trade?

Any Aussies want to buy or trade for an OLED Switch?

I bought this on launch when Metroid Dread dropped. Used it un-docked once for half an hour. It's lived its life in the dock and had only 35 hours of play on it.

Neon Blue & Red Joycons (used once when undocked).
Screen Protector installed from Day One.
Dock will be the Black one and used in perfect condition.
All other accessories unused.
Like new really.

Drop me a DM to wheel and deal.

Anybody here keen on a Naomi 2 and 256mb Netdimm setup (both with multi bios and zero pic) ? I've got two setups and they've been Jomac serviced.

If you're keen, HMU. I would include a pi setup, but I've only got my one currently which I need and the prices of pi's have skyrocketed.

CaLvAdQl.jpg

Announcing we have included into our product lineup the Omni Arcade button wrench made by Layershift. Sanwa, Seimitsu, Crown and Qanba button versions are available.
Expansion of the Buttercade product category has occurred which now includes titanium short shafts, V.S. replacement doors and Fast .110 terminal removal tools.
A small restock of Seimitsu holographic buttons and LS-40-01 dry surf joysticks has also arrived.
We wish you all the best in your gaming sessions!
www.CQBArcade.com

20220913_111946.jpg

20220913_133755.jpg

20220913_113639.jpg

Attachments

• 20220913_113639.jpg
    20220913_113639.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 44
Last call for anybody and everybody interested in a group buy from Jamma Nation X (JNX).

http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/store.html

Use the menu on the left of screen to browse his wares, there is quite a lot of products of interest to most arcade enthusiasts.

Send me a DM if interested in joining the group buy :thumbsup:

Just found an old photo , excuse the strong zero score , its so far from anything that I'd call acceptable .....

I was there for the world parkinsons conference , smashing A-Cho regualy for 2 weeks that the family mart a skip and a jump away got to know me real well :)
It was good to know that KAN still was the top dog :)....

Legit board in that blast city !!!

Attachments

• orio_KAN_kyoto.jpg
    orio_KAN_kyoto.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 53
Parts being repro'd etc?
nothing is being repro'd AFAIK, but even if they were, EVERY damn region got a different version of this cabinet. squint and they look the same but all of the plastic molds and physical dimensions are unique

I can tell you that USA, EUR, Asia, and JP cabs are COMPLETELY different with really just the joysticks being shared and the rest of the physical cabinets being different. Maybe Australia got JP cabs? maybe they got unique cabs too... I have no idea.

I do have some crappy USA side-art scans and I did have some guy on KLOV repo the Virtual On Logos on the USA seat backs from scans I made like 8 years ago, (can't remember who).

Joysticks aren't hard to source, Game boards aren't hard to source either, but they're quite expensive.
no idea what else is missing on these cabs as the listing doesn't show enough of it.

The cabs are missing the control panel and game boards. Aside from that they’re complete as you can see.

Aside from that they’re complete as you can see.
what I can see is that in addition to the game pcbs and control panels they're missing the divider, and possibly the center box, which in the two photos where you should be able to see it, it's absent. The shot of the PCB area also has the main harness completely absent. Also it looks like a lot of the plastics were removed and stripped of the artwork like the owner was planning on using the cabs for another game so who know what else was removed or modified.

honestly still worth the price though if you wanted a VO cab but could be a lot of work depending on what's missing. There are a lot of things that might be missing that you can't tell from the photos provided, but for just the cab frame and monitors it's worth the asking price.

I’m aiming to pick up the lot for the monitors, then passing the cab out to anyone who wants it?

Anyone in Brissy keen?

what I can see is that in addition to the game pcbs and control panels they're missing the divider, and possibly the center box, which in the two photos where you should be able to see it, it's absent. The shot of the PCB area also has the main harness completely absent. Also it looks like a lot of the plastics were removed and stripped of the artwork like the owner was planning on using the cabs for another game so who know what else was removed or modified.

honestly still worth the price though if you wanted a VO cab but could be a lot of work depending on what's missing. There are a lot of things that might be missing that you can't tell from the photos provided, but for just the cab frame and monitors it's worth the asking price.
Many thanks for those observations, it is appreciated. A shame the cab is incomplete.

Hoping you all are doing well and getting some games in!

Putting out an interest check for the JAMMA pin-out t-shirt such as seen at this link here from my friends at Murakumo-Arts:

JAMMA Pin Out T-Shirt - 叢雲商店 - BOOTH

The base shirt is United Athletic 6.2oz premium cotton.
I will have the option for a made-to-order arrangement for those interested. Approximately a 4 week turnaround.
The below colours are available choices for the shirt colour.
**The JAMMA pin-out print will always be in bright orange though, keep in mind**

Sizing is as per below (2XL and 3XL incur a slight extra cost of app. $6).

Cost I am hoping to keep under $40 per shirt (I will collate the orders for now as one lot so shipping costs are as low as humanly possible.)

Confirm your interest via a PM.

Thankyou and all the best to you all!

image.thumb.png.e4580c8529a0d87a1aa88a07fb0edac2.png

image.png.1b58da5e3cadfb6e270bf8e98d428070.png

Picture of the shirt IRL (colour 0165) -
20220920_175333.jpg

20220920_180456.jpg

Last edited:
On a completely different note -

Seeking a monitor and chassis for an LAI Neo Geo lowboy (4 slot).

Cabinet currently has a 20 inch monitor inside and we are looking to upgrade the screen size.

Does anybody have something suitable in the Adelaide, SA area?

Kind regards and thankyou for looking.

IMG-20221016-WA0002.jpg

Another friendly bump for the JAMMA t-shirt.
I am getting a few people interested and know that everyone is swamped with work and life right now.
Hit me up via PM with you colour choice and sizing.
Good weekend gaming to you all 👊

I have just finished restoring and modding a Game Gear console and wanted to offer it for sale here before putting it up on eBay

This VA1 US region unit has been cleaned, tested and has the following mods/upgrades

BennVenn IPS screen
Recapped - ceramic capacitors
RetroSix replacement shell - Clear
RetroSix replacement buttons and pads
RetroSix screen lens - White
RetroSix CleanLight - Green
SYF USB-C power board
LiPo rechargeable battery

Photos incoming

Back