What's new
Hi mate, perhaps send @xodaraP a message if he has time in his schedule to look at this.
He repaired an Xbox of mine and it came out great.
That's who I contacted first over a month ago, but they seem to have disappeared.

I'm thinking of having a small batch of OLED selectors for the System 18 Multi designed by @BladeZX made up for Aussies / NZ peeps.

Anyone else getting the multi interested?

I'm only interested in making the smaller unit that uses the "Arduino Uno" selector. Let me know so I can see if it's feasible.

More info here: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/sega18-oled-selector.25479/

If any Aussies are getting the S18 multi, feel free to have it shipped to me and I can get it programmed with your files then sent off you.

Dare you to ask him about Superguns ;)

Also… what is he taking photos of the PCB with? A Nokia?
Ha sounds like a past dodgy interaction? I’m yet to see a good photo on gumtree yet. But yeah some people don’t put much effort or thought into their photos that’s for sure.

Does GT do weird compression with their photos or is it an Android Vs iOS issue?

I own the consumer one but not the arcade one. I bought the consumer one off eBay like seven years ago for about $50. I've seen both books at stores here as well; the consumer one runs about 5000 yen but the arcade one runs around 10000.

20230707_140812-01.jpeg

Website update occurring over the coming days after a large restock delivery.
We are proud to have IL (Industrias Lorenzo) parts now for AUS/NZ and Oceania players. Don't settle for the lesser performing brands and low quality clones.

Back