What's new
Dang that sucks man. Good of you to spread the word so others don't fall into this nonsense.

100% do not deal with this person or his front of a store.

My mistake I only ordered 2 x GCVideo and 1 x Megadrive5 (in other thread I said I ordered 3, mistake).

Badassconsoles does not come through with the goods and please avoid him at all costs. In the past he had replied to me various times making promises about how the hardware dev was progressing and how he would come good, but it never happened. He had even told me he would be providing me a free NTSC gamecube mainboard (via email) because I had followed some bad advice from him early on (he suggested desoldering the digital port in preparation) ; he plainly stated on an interview video with Bob from retrorgb that he would be replacing mainboards for free to those who had desoldered the digital port.

All rubbish all lies, he just pocketed the money and probably purchased beer. Don't trust this person - until they come good and refund me or send the parts I payed for this forum post will remain here.

See attachment, this is my order from 2016. I have not had any contact back from him in a long long time and obviously he never sent me anything in the mail. Completely ripped off.

Attachments

• badass.jpg
    badass.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 80
Yep, same. As I described in the thread mentioned by rewrite I got robbed of $150 by BadAssConsoles when I pre-ordered a gcvideo digital + analog solution three years ago.

No product, no refund, no communication, money lost.

Ditto. I ordered a GCVideo from BadAsssConsoles two years ago after @RetroRGB interviewed him. Haven't seen any product, BAC has been unresponsive to emails, and I can't get a refund from PayPal because too much time has passed. Avoid!

He appears to have revamped his website with some new smoke and mirrors products........

It will surprise me greatly if he actually tried to come back and deal with people again - more so I would be shocked if he sent out my GCvideo's and megadrive v5 cable (which is utterly useless now that I have a GC HD MK-II) which I payed for years ago.

C'mon you lowly thief -- make a come back and try to put all this behind you.

18 month bump. Still no money back, no replacement product sent to me.

Someone told Megalomaniac about my complaints last time. Maybe they'll do it again.

Do the right thing, man! Refund my $157 for a DOA product, or make good on your offer of some mystery replacement product. And refund @quadratic for never sending his item either. We believe in you, you can be a good person.

Back