What's new
Sounds good. Hope it works out!
Might wanna go for a four layer board if you are going to add db15 ports, to simplify routing
Honestly I was afraid it would be hard but so far it's not bad. After reading (and half understanding) the video amp spec sheet I have a few things to to change, but this is what I have now.
Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 3.55.52 PM.png

Routing all the input pins to the db15 connectors on a two layer board, while also routing them across the connectors will be a bit tight but should be doable. Otherwise, you can always move up to four layers.

Sounds like a fun variation! Hope it works well!

Ok, so I have a question on this.. Ive noticed that with the JAMMA versus kits I've been making the video is dim on the 2nd player cabinet. would it be beneficial to use this circuit to pump up the volume on the picture, so to speak?

No, because it's not amping the video. It's attenuating it.

Buffering and unbiasing of Video and Sync signals to safe levels (THS7374). Input is AC-coupled, output is DC-coupled. Safe to drive 75ohm loads / OSSC.

Are you pairing different monitors?

Ok, so I have a question on this.. Ive noticed that with the JAMMA versus kits I've been making the video is dim on the 2nd player cabinet. would it be beneficial to use this circuit to pump up the volume on the picture, so to speak?
No, this circuit is not useful when it comes to splitting a signal for multiple arcade monitors

Hello everyone. A couple of months ago I saw the BetsuBetsu project and I found it very interesting and personally the design is prettier than splitfire. Some time ago I was looking for a way to record my gameplays and looking for what could be my best option and I discovered BetsuBetsu and it really seemed great to be able to make our own pcb's and then a couple of weeks ago I gave myself the task of making my own and I realized that some components were only sold in batches and I had to decide to manufacture at least 5 pieces, I clarify that I did not do it for profit to obtain money, only that it was a better option to buy materials for 5 pieces than just one since Shipping was almost the same price. So I made 5 pcb's BetsuBetsu and I'll keep one and the other 4 will be for sale if the moderators and the creator of this magnificent project Buffis allow me. These pcbs are already tested and work without any problem, I add that I am not an expert in soldering with a heat station and I soldered the components one by one with a station iron and here are some images so you can see how the pcbs turned out. The price of the pcb's is 110 dollars with shipping included anywhere in the world 🌎. If this post doesn't go here or I'm violating some rule please let me know.
Greetings and thanks to the creator Buffi

Attachments

• IMG_20230626_113514.jpg
    IMG_20230626_113514.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20230626_113436.jpg
    IMG_20230626_113436.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20230625_174736.jpg
    IMG_20230625_174736.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 57
Nice i built some up as well. It is open source. Looks like we will have a few for sale ha

Im very cool with people building and selling these fwiw, feel very free to do that. I am too lazy for it.

Reactions: nem
Back