What's new
Reaction score
Hi all. I recently picked up a Bloxeed PCB (Sega System C2) and I haven't been able to get the sound working. I've fiddled with the volume pot without any luck, and cleaned the JAMMA edge. I'm using a HAS 3.1 supergun and haven't run into this problem before. I tried Googling but wasn't able to find anything. Any idea if I'm missing something, or does it sound like the audio is busted?

Did you get to the bottom of this? I've got the exact same issue. I can hear audio going into the amp using an audio probe but nothing is coming out of the amp. I assumed the amp was bad so replaced it but that didn't fix it, the output isn't shorted so I'm stumped.

Did you get to the bottom of this? I've got the exact same issue. I can hear audio going into the amp using an audio probe but nothing is coming out of the amp. I assumed the amp was bad so replaced it but that didn't fix it, the output isn't shorted so I'm stumped.
Unfortunately not. I still have the board so I might get back to it one day. Let me know if you get this sorted out.

Back