What's new
I'll follow @Derick2k's suit and show a picture of my pledge too.

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 9.29.59 PM.png

Fuck it, I will raise my donation from the $1K to $1,600. Thats like me buying the 2 most wanted games on there: C&D / The Punisher. I already own both, but for the sake of downsizing/convenience, its worth it to me, plus I can always sell my originals :)

@rewrite You gotta update the bounty/main post, last time you did you got up to post 277 :)

So that puts the bounty at almost $5K with value of the donated PCB.

@rewrite You gotta update the bounty/main post, last time you did you got up to post 277 :)

So that puts the bounty at almost $5K with value of the donated PCB.
I did update.

I'm 99.9% certain there are no bounty offers from 277-now. I've been keeping up with the thread every-time someone makes a new post.

I'll scan through just in case though.

Just went through the last 300+ posts. No offers toward the bounty from 277-605.

First post is current.

Fuck it, I will raise my donation from the $1K to $1,600. Thats like me buying the 2 most wanted games on there: C&D / The Punisher. I already own both, but for the sake of downsizing/convenience, its worth it to me, plus I can always sell my originals :)
Erick, save some for Christmas mate :D or is it already here?

Erick, save some for Christmas mate :D
The rest of those being converted to work on the CPS2 multi WOULD BE CHRISTMAS!

Erick, save some for Christmas mate :D or is it already here?
LOL, well, maybe this gives a little more incentive to the experts to continue the work. So...maybe we see some movement/results by Xmas :D

Finishing C&D is something in the domain of possible.
Hacking all romsets is an other kind of dedication ;)

Punisher and C&D are close, they just need polishing - Warriors of Fate and Slam Masters definitely need a lot more time.

Hopefully the bounty makes it worth it for someone, I really like Warriors of Fate and I'm sure I'm not the only one, not a massive fan of Slam Masters but I know they're out there

Super excited for C&D more so than the other games. Just a really solid beat em up.

Both the game and the cartoon are based on the comic books
Ah I actually never knew this existed. I did catch the cartoon show a few times, figured this was the soul inspiration.
Original point remains, the game is so good it stands on its own.

I'm gonna jump kick that T-rex's teeth out!
804318_4.jpg

Back