What's new
Wow! Is that incredible or what?

I just released a new version of the menu dated 17th Dec. Adds support for Cabal and several other games like Xeno Crisis.
Is there a menu version of the files for Xeno Crisis? I saw the dumps floating around a couple of days ago.
Just so people know where I stand, I did buy their game.

Now please, make a ghost goblins or double dragon port and you'll make history.
These ports aren't remakes. They're ROM hacks. Unfortunately, with gng or double dragon, their main cpus are totally different than the 68k. Though double dragon 3 is feasible.
Very cool. Sorry I never got time to post a video of the Cabal issue. How are you handling the music in Terra Cresta?
Samples. I ripped the music and sfx from the test menu and used a tool (I can't remember the name of it atm) that converts wav files into the ym2610 format and builds a z80 ROM to go with it. The sample rom for this is 16mb (really it's about 11).

@ShootTheCore I meant I have the files but not concatenated/merged in an usable way by the multi.
@Darksoft is there a tool to convert MAME dumps to the format used by your multi?

@iq_132 : That's outstanding! You're really good! I'm gonna try it as soon as possible!
If you need some beta testing for Terra Cresta MVS/AES, I can help you as I have several types of MVS slots and AES consoles.

Well, I just tried building a .neo file using the neosdconv unofficial utility with that rom, and no dice. Same problem as before. It doesn't boot on my NeoSD Pro MVS with the system running in MVS mode. Just colors on the screen.

This works on real hardware with a Darksoft cart, right?

SWEET :D :D
Cabal was amazing enough on it's own! ;)

Now 2 of the best nichibutsu games!

This is serious magician stuff indeed once again....!!
Keep up the excellent/insane work!

I guess booby kids won't be too far behind from the same platform after these have finished / matured.
There was a plan @fraspe and I had of a 3 in 1 on the original hardware but now unnecessary with this ;)

Back