What's new
For Sale

caius

Grand Master
Reaction score
All items here for sale have been tested as fully working and will be tested again prior shipping, I will provide video as proof on demand.All prices don't include shipping, this will be apart with method of your choice (normal or expedited).Payment with PayPal or other method you prefer.

Lot of untested Neo Geo loose carts (15 pieces) - 400 euro

-Lot of untested Neo Geo loose carts (individual purchase possible) - 400 euro **********SOLD***********

- Cannon Dancer conversion on Data east hardware.This has been prepared by me on a different donor board than usual ones (Charlie Ninja/Gonta 2).You will not find it anywhere.Price if 600 euro, along with board you will also buy the know-how for this unique conversion (sorry for everyone who asked me about but I don't have time to do a guide hence I prefer to sell my board) ***********SOLD***********

Complete assembled Konami '054544' audio module reproduction (designed by me), this is ready to use on your X-Men or Xexex PCB, just plug and play.A pair of 1.778mm female round machined headers will be included to make the installation on arcade PCB easier.Price is 150 euro shipped anywhere. ****************SOLD*******************

Demon's World (by Toaplan) fully tested and working, very good condition - 99 euro *******SOLD*******

Pac-Mania (Namco System 1) fully tested and working, very good condition, two audio potentiometers are not the original ones (see attached picture).It can be converted to Splatterhouse - 250 euro
*******SOLD*********

Double Dragon (US version) fully tested and working (sound too) - 130 euro **********SOLD**********

Gaplus (licensed to SIPEM) fully working, mint condition - 150 euro

Dragon Buster fully working, very good condition - 270 euro **********SOLD**********

Fire Barrel (conversion on Irem M017 hardware).Code has been prepared by me. 300 euro ***SOLD***

-Pac- Mania (Namco System 1) fully working, very good condition - 270 euro *****SOLD*****

-Cabal joystick version.PCB mounts my joystick sub-board repr8|riginal ROM set (plus the two NEC uPD4701AC) are included to convert it back to trackball - 110 euro ***SOLD***

- NebulasRay conversion with 3.3V voltage regulator board installed on underneath of the OBJECT PCB.It mounts a patched ROM set prepared by me - 250 euro ***SOLD***

-Sharp X68000 Compact internal SCSI adapter. 25 euro for an assembled unit, 10 euro for a bare board to populate.
With this adapter, designed by me, you will be able to do an internal SCSI mod adding an hard disk (through a SCSI to IDE converter or a SCSI2SD device) to your Sharp X68000 Compact (CZ-674C, CZ-300, CZ-310 models).You can find my instructions here:

https://gamesx.com/wiki/doku.php?id=x68000:internal_scsi_and_cf_card_mod

The auction is for the only adapter, cables and SCSI devices are not included.

Reproductions bundle.It consists in :

- Konami '054544' audio module reproduction fully assembled and ready to use for your X-Men (4 and 6 players) and Xexex PCBs.Included are the female headers for installation on PCB

- Taito 'TC0070RGB' for your Rainbow Islands (Normal and Extra version), Bonze Adventure, Cadash, Continental Circuit, Chase HQ, Operation Wolf, Final Blow, Ninja Warriors and many other Taito PCBs.

Price is 130 euro including shipping everywhere via tracked registered mail.

-HK-1000' reproduction for repair your Toaplan board (Truxton II, FixEight, etc..) with faulty inputs. ****SOLD****

Two Konami '054986A' module reproductions without ASIC '054321' and AD1868R DAC (you have to source and install them by yourself) including 1.778mm female pin headers - 120 euro including shipping everywhere via registered tracked mail ***SOLD***

Kaneko ‘MC-1091/MC-8282’ reproduction for Kaneko PCBs like Snow Bros, Gals Panic 1-2-3, Heavy Unit. 35 euro

Konami '503' for Konami PCBs like: Track & Field, Kicker, Pooyan, Pandora's Palace, Roc'n Rope , Time Pilot, Time Pilot '84, Yie Ar Kung-Fu. 35 euro

Cabal joystick sub board that allows to convert an orignal Cabal PCB from trackball to joystick version.Joystick ROM set is required too to perform the conversion. 25 euro

Seibu ‘UEC-52’ reproduction for PCB like: Raiden, Blood Bros, Sky Smasher. 40 euro

Seibu ‘UEC-51’ reproduction for PCBs like: Toki, Dynamite Duke, Air Raid/Cross Shooter, Dead Angle. 40 euro

Namco 'CUS130' reproduction (only one unit available) for repairing Rolling Thunder PCBs with this prone to faliure custom. 45 euro

Mitsubishi 'MA7053' reproduction for Tecmo PCBs like Silkworm, Gemini Wings, Rygar. 30 euro

Konami 054573/054574 reproduction for many Konami PCBs. 30 euro

Taito 'TC0070RGB' reprduction for Taito PCBs like Rainbow Islands, Bonze Adventure, Cadash and many others. 40 euro

Seibu 'HB-41' reproduction for your Toki, Cabal and other Seibu/TAD Corporation PCBs. 40 euro

Seibu 'HB-45A' reproduction for Raiden II/DX, Zero Team PCBs. 40 euro

Toaplan 'HK-1000' reproduction for Truxton II, Ghox, FixEight. 40 euro

Irem 'KNA6034201' reproduction for Kung-Fu Master, R-Type and all other M72 PCBs. 35 euro

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles PCB (english version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I can change to this version on demand).Fully tested and working.Good condition. 250 euro ***SOLD***

Sunset Riders (Asia version) - 160 euro *****SOLD*****

X-Men PCB (2 players version EAA but I can upgrade it to 4 Players on demand) with '054544' audio module repro designed by me (sockets have been installed too).Fully tested and working.Nearly mint condition - 250 euro ****SOLD****

Robocop (US revision 0) - very good condition - 120 euro****SOLD****

Cheyenne (conversion on Exidy 440 hardware) with its own harness - UNTESTED - 150 euro

Major Tilte 2 (Irem M92).This is a perfect donor board for M92 conversion. - 250 euro ****SOLD****

Tested working CPS3 SIMM (one 64MB, two 32MB) - 20 euro each one ****SOLD****

Last edited:
I have the files for Fire Barrel and Air Assault (both reported fully working on real hardware).
Strangely enough and although code is different, you can swap CPU ROMs between those two games and it will still work.

I have the files for Fire Barrel and Air Assault (both reported fully working on real hardware).
OK but this is a sale thread so, please, avoid to advertise your conversions here.Thanks.
And if you were able to decrypt all the Irem M92/M107 games and do profit from them, you owe it to me too since I revealed you how to run the NEC V35 CPU to execute unencrypted.But a the end you are an hero and make money, me a poor idiot...
Strangely enough and although code is different, you can swap CPU ROMs between those two games and it will still work.
This is strange, later I will do some test on real hardware (maybe you used only MAME).
Anyway, a firend of mine bought the audio code of Fire Barrel from you but received instead the Air Assault one so at the end I'm not really sure you have valid code for FIre Barrel.

Last edited:
OK but this is a sale thread so, please, avoid to advertise your conversions here.Thanks.And if you were able to decrypt all the Irem M92/M107 games and do profit from them, you owe it to me too since I revealed you how to run the NEC V35 CPU to execute unencrypted.But a the end you are an hero and make money, me a poor idiot...
This is strange, later I will do some test on real hardware (maybe you used only MAME).Anyway, a firend of mine bought the audio code of Fire Barrel from you but received instead the Air Assault one so at the end I'm not really sure you have valid code for FIre Barrel.
Why do things always have to be a source of conflict with you Caius?

Anyway...
First I'm also able to re-encrypt code, with sometimes the addition of subroutines to circumvent the lack of corresponding opcodes between two games.
Then you're friend received what he asked for, I still have the emails we exchanged.
Maybe things weren't clear for him but he never complained.
Check your PM, I've sent you the files for FB for comparison, you can send it to your friend too if he really needs them.

How can you doubt I have them when I've decrypted all M92 games and the process is the same for M107?

Gents, we know that you both are extremely talented and you have your area of expertise. Please let's get back to topic without any more discussions. :)

Yes, sorry.I have no doubts about the skills of Apocalypse, wish I had one thousandth of his abilities, I'm only an arcade repairer oriented to hardware with few coding skils.

Last edited:
Added Major Tilte 2 (Irem M92) and CPS3 SIMMs.Price reduction of the FIre Barrel conversion.

Major Tilte 2 sold.All other PCBs still available.

Added Cheyenne (conversion on Exidy 440 hardware) untested PCB and Robocop.

Last edited:
Added X-Men PCB (2 players version EAA but I can upgrade it to 4 Players on demand) with '054544' audio module repro.

Quick question, if I may. Do you have more 32mb and/or 64mb simms available or was that it? I was thinking about possibly getting another cps3 setup for another machine I have. If you do and it's not too late, let me know before shipping out the already purchased units.

Thanks
Paul

I'm sure that @Mitsurugi-w has a lot of 32Mb simms. About 64MBs, we dont have any, sorry, may we'll do some repros after summer.

Yeah but you don't use 32mb simms for the Superbios. Only 64 and 128.

@zerocix :

The three SIMMs I sold you (today I will ship them) were the only available ones.I guess you posted here because you were a bit worried since I didn't delete them from my sale (now they are)? :) Don't worry, I'm an honest guy, hundreds of people who send me PCBs for repair or have bought from me can testify.
Talk you later in private for the tracking number.

Back