What's new

jimmyjames

Professional
Reaction score
I want to have a panel that can replace the Bana Passport card reader. Maybe something with 5 24mm button holes. Someone should do the Vewlix one also. Im surprised no one has done this yet.

I think @Derick2k was working on a Vewlix expansion panel, it attached to the longer punchout at the top of the CP (next to where the card reader punchout is located).

Yup, it’s been done, I have several versions on it. Simple enough to do a plexi for it. Now making a replica cover with the same look/feel/shape to it way more difficult.

If you send me detail measurements in millimeters and what you are looking for I can probably make something up for you.

Yup, it’s been done, I have several versions on it. Simple enough to do a plexi for it. Now making a replica cover with the same look/feel/shape to it way more difficult.

If you send me detail measurements in millimeters and what you are looking for I can probably make something up for you.
Awesome ill take some pics in the next few days with some measurements. I dont own a vewlix this is for the Namco Noir.

Back