What's new
Want To Buy

JoeAwesome

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone have a Japanese cab (Astro, New Net, Blast City, Madonna, etc.) for sale in the state? Looking more for a project with a working monitor at a reasonable price ($300-$700 range), so let me know what you have and where I could possibly pick it up!

Still looking especially with time to work on a project.

Worth a shot, but normally a place like that won't sell at market price, much less for these project prices.

I tell ya what...I have a Super Neo 29 that I'll let go of. It does not have a monitor, but does have the original monitor frame.

It fits Nanao Ms8/9, Toshiba equivalant, and Sanwa 27z21c *time crisis3* monitors. Haven't tested with anything else.

Has a working power supply, 1L7B panel that's bare metal, full harness, in an otherwise functional cabinet and is definitely not going to win first prize at a beauty contest...but it's 300$.

If that sounds ok...hit me up in messages, and we'll work the rest out.

I tell ya what...I have a Super Neo 29 that I'll let go of. It does not have a monitor, but does have the original monitor frame.

It fits Nanao Ms8/9, Toshiba equivalant, and Sanwa 27z21c *time crisis3* monitors. Haven't tested with anything else.

Has a working power supply, 1L7B panel that's bare metal, full harness, in an otherwise functional cabinet and is definitely not going to win first prize at a beauty contest...but it's 300$.

i wish i could find this kind of deals here where i am :( ... i'm praying for everyone to be healthy :saint: and maybe next year i will be able to find a candy cabinet for my needs from Europe.

Alex, You know I think you're awesome!!! If I could spare the 1000$ to ship this 300$ project to you, I would do so gladly.

PM incoming :)

Alex, You know I think you're awesome!!! If I could spare the 1000$ to ship this 300$ project to you, I would do so gladly.
yes sir , that are the rates for shipping...i've asked in Japan late in December 2019 for shipping quotes ... is the price for a cab+ shipping with ups 1100 and dhl express between 700 - 800$ / cabinet...

Back