What's new

jimbodeanny

Student
Reaction score
Recently, finished restoring a late generation Big Blue that had been on my want list for quite some time. It's mostly serving as my SF2 setup, but of course it's been fun playing the many other games as well.
I used @misteraddons MisterCade (mainly for the CPS1 games), @Darksoft 's CPS2 multi for everything CPS2 (if we get picky about original hardware), and @Hatsune Mike 's Splitfire for easy output/capture of the Darksoft CPS2 multi.

Here's a little vLOG series I did throughout.

Great work as usual @jimbodeanny ! I watched the whole series as you were releasing them.

P.S. - You must have the most patient neighbors, using the router on your deck upstairs and all. LOL.

Congrats on the Big Blue resto!

Del

Great work as usual @jimbodeanny ! I watched the whole series as you were releasing them.

P.S. - You must have the most patient neighbors, using the router on your deck upstairs and all. LOL.

Congrats on the Big Blue resto!

Del

Thanks man! I'm usually using my router during the middle of the day, so it's not a big deal at all considering people are mowing the grass, and making all kinds of noise throughout. Plus, my lower and upper neighbors smoke cigarettes and the smoke travels to my apartment which annoys the hell out of me - so if the noise annoys them, it's a win for me. ;)

Back