What's new
For Sale

krmnnghia

Student
Reaction score
Marvel VS Capcom in a Capcom Big Blue Q Sound cabinet. Originally a slam masters cabinet, this one has the largest control panel available which is nice for fighter games. I have run through the cabinet from top to bottom...

-MvC CPS2 fully gone through and infinekeyed. Runs flawless.
-New SuzoHapp Power Supply
-New Jamma harness
-New LED marquee light
-New Marquee and plexi cover
-New Glass in front of screen
-New control panel, control panel overlay
-New Comp Sticks, buttons, and Zippy 50g switches
-New T Molding
-New Amplifier with Bass/Treble/Volume control (the original Q-Sound amp is included and has been fully tested. I did not have the Capcom Transformer so decided a small Amp would do the trick)
-K7000 Chassis has been re-capped with about 20 hours on the chassis
-25" Tube has been Cleaned and Balanced on my B&K 467 and looks brilliant. Very light burn at the bottom only visible on a completely white screen. Some very slight convergence issues in the upper corner but I tend to not touch the rings/yoke unless absolutely needed and IMO it looks fantastic as is.

The cabinet is not 100% perfect. As it was part of a slam masters set back in the day, there are some holes drilled near the back/side that would have connected this machine to another. It had a bar lock on it so small holes are present in the front. 95% of the blue surfaces are flawless. Incredibly loud audio with the aftermarket amp, fully adjustable from under the control panel.

PRICE: $2000
Located In Williamston, MI, easy load from my arcade. Might consider a trade or partial trade for the right Nintendo cabinet.

Attachments

• IMG_2417.jpeg
    IMG_2417.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2416.jpeg
    IMG_2416.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3218.jpeg
    IMG_3218.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 125
Back