What's new
Want To Buy

mrfreeze

Beginner
Reaction score
I am trying to find the Capcom control panel that has the Dreamcast controller ports built in. I would like to have it in decent shape with the Dreamcast controller ports and wires included.

I have attached some example pictures.

I am willing to "step up to the plate" for this.

Attachments

• capcom_cp01.jpg
    capcom_cp01.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 288
  • capcom_cp03.jpg
    capcom_cp03.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 217
fyi the cables are direct from a dc controller with the dc plug end removed and replaced with jst conector

Good luck finding this, last one I saw on sale NOS sold for $600.
There'd been one sitting unsold on another site literally for months at not even half that. Someone must've gotten desperate!

Try YAJ - that's where I got mine from...

There was one listed last week but the pcb & leads were missing - it only went for 6000 yen!

My friend tells me that Dreamcast panel is either the most rare, or 2nd most rare Blast City panel in existence.

I've only ever seen one in real life... His. ;)

My friend tells me that Dreamcast panel is either the most rare, or 2nd most rare Blast City panel in existence.

I've only ever seen one in real life... His. ;)
Wouldn't be surprised. Figured I'd take a shot by posting the wtb thread.

Who knows? Someone may have one to sell somewhere. :)

Try YAJ - that's where I got mine from...

There was one listed last week but the pcb & leads were missing - it only went for 6000 yen!
Great idea. I'll keep an eye out there.
beware the money fights on YHJ. two people start throwing money at something, their afraid of missing out. Some times its best to stay out of their way and don't get attached. I've overspent on things be for because i got all caught up in an item. ?( :whistling: :sleeping:

a few months later, you will see the same item sell for a fraction of what you paid for it. Just because no one was looking that week. like penrhos said.

A lot of items that get posted to forums can some times get a hype train started. can add the money hatting.

maple adapter and leaving the pcb door open probably the cheapest and fastest solution. There are a few people around that do custom panels. Not sure how much of a cost saver that would be. If you do get a reproduction wile waiting to find a original. you could probably sell the repo fairly quickly for what you got in it and put it towards the original part.

hope it works out.

I've just snagged a Naomi off ebay with one fitted, don't know if the wiring is all there but it was cheap! I'll find out next week.

I don't need two so it'll be up for sale - shipped without sticks & buttons I should be able to get it to the US without having to pay a fortune in shipping.

I've just snagged a Naomi off ebay with one fitted, don't know if the wiring is all there but it was cheap! I'll find out next week.

I don't need two so it'll be up for sale - shipped without sticks & buttons I should be able to get it to the US without having to pay a fortune in shipping.
Let me know, I'd probably buy it. My current deal is nos and is going to cost me a small fortune.

My Capcom panel from Japan arrived this morning - Couriers still have the Naomi in the lorry, I hope they drop it off before Easter as I have the following week off and want to tear it down to sit-down and get the Capcom CP wired up.

Do you need pics of the PCB under the CP and the pinouts for the wires?

Great! Yes pics would be great. I'll PM you my email address.

The other deal appears dead anyway.

I know these are pretty rare, since they were only made for the Capcom Impress arcade cabinet (which are also fairly rare these days). I remember trying to find one of these for my impress, but gave up after nearly a year of looking for one X( the color scheme matches the impress color scheme as well.

I'll keep my eye out for one if i happen to see it. I checked in akiba and nothing over here.

Back