What's new
Mark your items as sold

TheCrow

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
i have this capcom CPS3 board with the darksoft ultra bios cart , tested and working.
Price : 1000€ PAYPAL F&F or + 6% G&S
free shipping

Price reduced to 900€ F&F or + 6% G&S
free shipping
Shipping via EMS with tracking number
Note : I don’t cover damage or lost during shipping
IMG_3762.jpeg

IMG_3759.jpeg

IMG_3763.jpeg

IMG_3760.jpeg

IMG_3761.jpeg

Last edited:
man I reaaaaaaaaaally want this but it's so hard to justify for 1 game.

Actually 6 games 😅
so that i wasn't sure of, i know teh darksoft bios cart removes the encryption, but do u have all 6 of the games on cd? or is tehre a no cd option for all of them?

so that i wasn't sure of, i know teh darksoft bios cart removes the encryption, but do u have all 6 of the games on cd? or is tehre a no cd option for all of them?
Yeah the cd has all 6 games , you can re-install any game you want

Yeah the cd has all 6 games , you can re-install any game you want
oooh okie. i'm still new to the scene. i have a cps1 board and the darksoft one add's compatibility with all cps 1/1.5 games but its 700 bux but SF3 is my favorite and its what my vewlix is themed after. so having the real hardware would be awesome. still a tough pill to swallow!

oooh okie. i'm still new to the scene. i have a cps1 board and the darksoft one add's compatibility with all cps 1/1.5 games but its 700 bux but SF3 is my favorite and its what my vewlix is themed after. so having the real hardware would be awesome. still a tough pill to swallow!
I understand 🙂, but my price compared to the others is still reasonable, if you want i have another one for a much better price but has small problem and 2 small repairs

I understand 🙂, but my price compared to the others is still reasonable, if you want i have another one for a much better price but has small problem and 2 small repairs
oh no dude I know your price is very good. thats why I was pondering it! but it doesn't make it any easier lol is it possible for you to show the boot process and how u choose games etc? how long does it actually take to write the game to the board?

oh no dude I know your price is very good. thats why I was pondering it! but it doesn't make it any easier lol is it possible for you to show the boot process and how u choose games etc? how long does it actually take to write the game to the board?
Yeah i can do that , but not right now it’s 1am here 😅

Might be interested also in that one. I’ll stay in line after @sLpFhaWK

@Viku
@sLpFhaWK
Guys if you guys are really interested in buying dm me
I have multiple cps3’s to sell , i can provide videos and pictures
i can convert the bios to darksofts CD or No CD version

Takes between 30 and 45 minutes depending on the game, there will be videos on YouTube of this happening. Search for Darksoft CPS3 multi.

Price drop to 900€ + free shipping from algeria
F&F or add 6% G&S

Back