What's new
For Sale
I don't have anything currently but If you want to PM me with some decent pictures of the back of the coin door/mech I can look to see if it's feasible. I can't promise as it's especially difficult to develop remotely/without the parts in front of me but if I can do something I will.

I might look to ship you one over.

Most 4P Konami cabs out there have 4 coin mechs per cabinet, so there may be a bit of interest if a nice clean solution for them was on the market 👍

Apologies for the late reply guys, crazy end of year Real Life™ wise.....

I might look to ship you one over.

Most 4P Konami cabs out there have 4 coin mechs per cabinet, so there may be a bit of interest if a nice clean solution for them was on the market 👍

That could work. It's 100x easier to develop with the mech in hand as it usually takes two or three revisions to get it bang on although I have lucked out on the first go once or twice :D I'll shoot you a PM. It would be good to see some pics/video first before you go to the effort/expense of shipping. If it is possible to make something I'll help you out for your efforts.

How am I just seeing this? I'd like to buy an NNC and Egret 3 kit.

Thanks man, I'll shoot you a PM :thumbup:

Hi, this is the reason I took the step to register!
If possible I'd like to buy one Atomiswave SD kit.

Glad I helped to push you over the edge, welcome aboard :thumbup:

No problemo, I'll shoot you a PM, thanks!

These kits are great, picked up as few for the vewlixs. Now I need some for the PRas :D

Hey, sorry if my question might feel dumb but I don't finish to understand.

If I wanted to have something that would read the 1€ coins, what should I do? I have an IL coin mech for 1€ that looks really similar to the original one inside my PRAS3, but it keeps rejecting coins (I presume it's for the same reasons that were mentionned in the thread)

1707443854871.png

Thanks in advance!

@FrancoB Im going to need 2x for PRas as well.

Also gonna need 2 of your monitor mounting brackets. Well I need 3, but Im kinda poor right now ||

Hey, sorry if my question might feel dumb but I don't finish to understand.

If I wanted to have something that would read the 1€ coins, what should I do? I have an IL coin mech for 1€ that looks really similar to the original one inside my PRAS3, but it keeps rejecting coins (I presume it's for the same reasons that were mentionned in the thread)

1707443854871.png

Thanks in advance!

If you want an OEM coin mech to work in your cab then you don't want one of my kits. If it's a 1€ mech that isn't reading coins then it's either faulty or it needs adjustment. If it's a new mech then I wouldn't expect you to need to adjust it. I'm not familiar with that iL mech but you can see similar instructions for adjusting a AD-81P/2 mech [here[/u]].

@FrancoB Im going to need 2x for PRas as well.

Also gonna need 2 of your monitor mounting brackets. Well I need 3, but Im kinda poor right now ||

Sent you a PM buddy :thumbup:

Hi! Can i get 2 Blast City, 1 New net City and 1 pras

PM incoming, thanks.

Last edited:
I don't have anything currently but If you want to PM me with some decent pictures of the back of the coin door/mech I can look to see if it's feasible. I can't promise as it's especially difficult to develop remotely/without the parts in front of me but if I can do something I will.

Did this ever develop into anything? Would be interested in 4 for a 4P Konami cab if so.

Did this ever develop into anything? Would be interested in 4 for a 4P Konami cab if so.
Sending over parts of mine is still on my to do list… I’m also keeping an eye out for a junk one so I can send it on a one way trip instead of having to also get it shipped back.

@DRAGONKZ - Could you take some pictures of the mech etc? That would give me a good idea if it's possible to make a kit for this.

I could also use the pics to see if there is anyone over here that I could borrow one from to save you sending anything internationally.

Back