What's new
Want To Buy

frosty

Student
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm looking for the white control panel surround/frame, either for a Super Neo 29 or a Type 2 cabinet.

Can be with or without the main control panel, but really only need the surround - mines has either been damaged in shipping or perhaps the previous owners didn't have keys for the locks so proceeded to cut a small sliver of the surround away immediately below the instruction panel holder :cursing:

UK based, but can have things shipped to a US address if that makes things easier :thumbup:

Let me know if anyone wants to sell theirs

Thanks

Attachments

• SUPNEO29-6.jpeg
    SUPNEO29-6.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Ahh! So do you need the bottom metal frame that the control panel hinges too also or just you mean the upper assembly only? I may have what you need I’ll make a storage locker trip but I have super Neo 29 parts

That would be amazing - thanks!!

Just the white upper assembly, however I’d take both the upper and lower parts if that makes things easier for you. Just let me know 👍

Ok I’ll try and take a look on the way home from work tonight ^^ I’ll set myself a reminder

Ok keep looking I’m sorry I don’t have the upper plastic surround. I only have the bottom half of the control panel and various other parts. I really thought I had an extra sorry!!!!

Back