What's new
Want To Buy
Does anyone have a photo of a Hyper SF2 USA board? I generally only see repro boards floating around and it would be helpful to see what an original actually looks like.

Is Hyper SF2 the some as Hyper SF2 Aniversary Edition?
Yeah it is.

Label isn't going to prove legit or not. You need to see the guts. Should have mask ROMs for graphics like these:
Do any of the repro makers fabricate the Capcom labels on the chips? (I hope not, but wouldn't be surprised if they started doing so at some point.)

Label isn't going to prove legit or not. You need to see the guts. Should have mask ROMs for graphics like these:
Do any of the repro makers fabricate the Capcom labels on the chips? (I hope not, but wouldn't be surprised if they started doing so at some point.)
I was talking about the case label, but there are probably plenty of fake chip labels, too. Doesn't matter though, because the mask ROMs are what prove that it's not a conversion (with the exception of games with the monstrous daughter board full of EPROMs that are in some Yellow carts and sample/location test carts).
-ud

One question I have regarding these Euro only releases: are there sources in Europe that would more likely have these, or has enough time passed that they are spread among collectors across the world?

One question I have regarding these Euro only releases: are there sources in Europe that would more likely have these, or has enough time passed that they are spread among collectors across the world?
Good question. My guess is that there are some non-english speaking forums out there that have some carts floating around. Couldn't say for sure, though.
-ud

Based on feedback here, I've expanded my search slightly to include Asia boards where available. I was able to track down a USA Dimahoo and an Asia Capcom Sports Club. If anyone has any of the others I listed, please let me know!

Updated my list. Tracked down a Euro Slam Masters II and Capcom Sports Club. :thumbup:

Updated my list. If you have any of these, please let me know!

I found an Eco Fighters. Please let me know if you have any of the others!

Bump! The hunt continues. Please see the first post for my current needs!

Back