What's new
Wow, no idea how I missed this but glad I saw it. Really cool to see there are still wild finds like this out there.

Looks like they’ve found another box and they’re up for sale on Saturday @Joko3 @Stupid Dufus - https://twitter.com/beep_akihabara/status/1478640283361624065

122203EA-6D64-4DB4-99F7-9328E0629DEE.jpeg

Aww, won't be able to head out this time. I already have plans for the weekend.

Reminds me I still need to try out the one I picked up last time and find out just how loud the fan is on that even when it's brand new.

I remember when they took out console retrogames because they didn't like Gaijins inside the shop and the year after took them back because customers were few by doing so
Lovely guys
:joyful:

Did they sound like jet engines when new?
Yes, they do. I have a NOS USA one that I bought at the tail end of 2015 as well (in storage in the US). Was very loud. I changed out the fan almost immediately as I'm a supergun user. Even with my massive stereo, the sound was too much.

Yes, they do. I have a NOS USA one that I bought at the tail end of 2015 as well (in storage in the US). Was very loud. I changed out the fan almost immediately as I'm a supergun user. Even with my massive stereo, the sound was too much.
Thanks for confirming. I suspect NAOMIs were super loud too then

Back