What's new
Also in the market for one of your fine cases when they become available again.

Hello People

The mini cute project has been completed and im free to produce Metal Cases now.
But i have a problem by paypal now, and i can only accept Wire Transfer.

Transferwise is look best payment method for now. People who interest abour Metal Cases, please PM to me ;)

thanks.

That's great news. I am in the process of putting together a cps3 with the new ultra simms. I'll look up options for wire transfers then likely send a PM.

Also, are the hdmi ports going to be standard? While I have no plans now - I would like the option.

That's great news. I am in the process of putting together a cps3 with the new ultra simms. I'll look up options for wire transfers then likely send a PM.

Also, are the hdmi ports going to be standard? While I have no plans now - I would like the option.
Also interested in a case, but would definitely like to know about this HDMI port info! Looking into my wire options atm

Hey Guys

Transferwise confirm my USD account.
Pre-orders are open now. I will PM details to people who contacted with me before.

Others Please PM to me for pre-orders.

Thanks.

Just a heads up for everyone, if you want to send USD to USD with no conversion (ie not Euro to USD, etc) then you need to add a USD balance to your Wise account. In order to do this, it will require you to upload some documents (like a driver's license) to verify you are you which takes a few days. The transfer fees are much lower with Wise than a traditional bank transfer so it's definitely worth signing up for.

Edit: they verified my license within minutes, so results may vary lol

Just a heads up for everyone, if you want to send USD to USD with no conversion (ie not Euro to USD, etc) then you need to add a USD balance to your Wise account. In order to do this, it will require you to upload some documents (like a driver's license) to verify you are you which takes a few days. The transfer fees are much lower with Wise than a traditional bank transfer so it's definitely worth signing up for.

Edit: they verified my license within minutes, so results may vary lol
Thanks for your explanation

And yes, if you add a USD balance account on transferwise, it will be very easy to transfer with very lover fee. Lover than Paypal too

thanks.

I used transferwise once when buying a expensive item from the UK from a trusted seller. It was an ok experience in the end, but there were issues (on transferwises end).

One of the biggest concerns is that there’s no safety for the buyer, it’s basically like handing over cash, so only use it with people you trust or trusted sellers like @hursit — you will save a lot of money on fees and the exchange rate is awesome compared to PayPal.

I used transferwise once when buying a expensive item from the UK from a trusted seller. It was an ok experience in the end, but there were issues (on transferwises end).

One of the biggest concerns is that there’s no safety for the buyer, it’s basically like handing over cash, so only use it with people you trust or trusted sellers like @hursit — you will save a lot of money on fees and the exchange rate is awesome compared to PayPal.

Yes my friend you right.
Actually I am uncomfortable with this issue but Paypal has been banned Turkey 5 years ago.
I know how people think when they hear Wire transfer. It sounds like a scam. But there is only way for me for now :(

thank you for people trusting me ;)

Appreciate the feedback on transferwise - it provided a confidence boost that hursit will get paid.

Really wish there was another option for payment - giving both ID and bank account info to a third party seems like a really bad idea. I guess we can do a wired payment from our own bank?

Really wish there was another option for payment - giving both ID and bank account info to a third party seems like a really bad idea. I guess we can do a wired payment from our own bank?
Information that hursit provided seems like that is an option. I would double check with him. I'll reach out to my credit union tomorrow to see what the rates will be to go through them.

Information that hursit provided seems like that is an option. I would double check with him. I'll reach out to my credit union tomorrow to see what the rates will be to go through them.
You don’t give them any bank info. You can add funds with a debit card. They do need to verify your ID though. The service is essentially a currency exchange, so this is quite normal. If you sign up for any kind of stock exchange or crypto exchange you must do the same thing.

Back