What's new
Want To Buy

LittleMegaGamer

Student
Reaction score
Updated on the 04/04/2024
Hi,
Looking for a Donor "A" Board for CPS1 Multi like the ones in the following pictures. Text me if you wanna sell one. Tx

best_a_board.jpg

good_a_board.jpg

Pictures are from this thread https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/what-donor-board-to-use-for-the-cps1-multi.13106/

Last edited:
Hi,
I am looking for a working board like the following picture. In good condition and without any jumpers...
If you have one, please, let me know the price including shipping to Ireland.
In the case, I will ask for some pictures and a video of the board tested. Thanks
CPS1_A_board_Dash.jpg

Probably better buying a full board set as not many a boards around on their own

I can offer a non dash set with a 10mhz crystal, it's a converted 1941. Mitsu just released the new dual crystal mod which should work if you're trying to multi.

I can offer a non dash set with a 10mhz crystal, it's a converted 1941. Mitsu just released the new dual crystal mod which should work if you're trying to multi.
Yep, I am looking for one spare for the multi…. I will have a look to the new dual crystal mod… but I stick trying to find one board like in the picture

Hi, I am assuming you have the other model of donor board suitable for the Multi (the short one with the 10Mhz Crystal, right? Please let me know your price including shipping to Ireland in PM, and I will consider it even if it would be easier to find one in Europe... (I am looking just for the A board) tx

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/cps1-1941-counter-attack-conversion.28891/#post-419754

It was confirmed with @Darksoft that it was a suitable donor. There's a link with pictures in that thread. Shipping to Ireland would probably be around $50 I would assume.
That is the longer board, If I confirmed that it worked it was a mistake, that PCB is not suitable for the multi. Please check here: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/what-donor-board-to-use-for-the-cps1-multi.13106/

@astro_zombie138

Went back and looked at my private messages and it appears there was a communication error between me and @Darksoft . I don't want to post private messages publicly but it was mentioned that the PCB was multi-ready, but it would need a different C-board particularly for games like Strider. Perhaps what was meant was that the B board was multi-ready? There's no specific mention about the A-board being multi-ready in the message. Again, I don't want to post PMs here.

@astro_zombie138

Went back and looked at my private messages and it appears there was a communication error between me and @Darksoft . I don't want to post private messages publicly but it was mentioned that the PCB was multi-ready, but it would need a different C-board particularly for games like Strider. Perhaps what was meant was that the B board was multi-ready? There's no specific mention about the A-board being multi-ready in the message. Again, I don't want to post PMs here.
Miscommunication, no biggie. Yeah, don't post pm's that wouldn't be cool. I'm not knowledgeable on the subject and was mistaken.

Back