What's new
i thought i was doing pretty good for everyone
You've put everyone else's interests first and are doing more than alright for everyone. The misgiving I have now is......put your family first at this moment. Shut it down if you have to (I am guessing you want to clear them out so you can focus on that). But family first brutha. And thank you again.

Thank you, @Sami for a new chance, because i thought Monday, these are gone for good ! Placed this morning a new order (#1169) ^^ ! This time, 1 will have a spare and 1 will goes on one of my best friends from the arcade scene :saint: !

Last edited:
We still have them so users feel free to buy them.
basically stepping back means I cant my friend Axun as much as i did before. i tool all his orders and did all his shipping. But, i helped him build a website and showed him how to do international orders.
of course i keep the threads up for support and help.

thanks everyone for your kind words. this community is great!

It was very good. Thank you.

DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG
DSC_0298.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG

Whoever is delivering this package must be doing so on a donkey. It has been in the country since the 22nd of last month, and stuck in Atlanta Georgia since the 11th with no further update. I tried going to the post office today and submitting a inquiry but they tell me the tracking is not in their system.

Not angry or anything just concerned. About the same time I also purchased a C board from SheepNova and his arrived within a week. I will keep my ear to the ground hoping for the sound of donkey hooves :P

Whoever is delivering this package must be doing so on a donkey. It has been in the country since the 22nd of last month, and stuck in Atlanta Georgia since the 11th with no further update. I tried going to the post office today and submitting a inquiry but they tell me the tracking is not in their system.

Not angry or anything just concerned. About the same time I also purchased a C board from SheepNova and his arrived within a week. I will keep my ear to the ground hoping for the sound of donkey hooves :P
Consider it lost. Make a claim later.

In the meantime, order another set from drfunk2k before they dry up.

or you could message me with the order and tracking number and we can also help you find it. Since this USA vs china nonsense packages get "inspected" for no reason.....
as you can read many people got their packages with 7-10 days. its different for everyone.

Just bought a CPS1 stack that doesn't have a compatible (as I understand it) C board. Glad I came across this thread. Will place an order soon.

Ordered!

Last edited:
Ordered me one of these just now, thanks.

And although I doubt it, will my Street Fighter II: World Warrior PCB with messed-up graphics be okay with the multi now that I have this C board? Or should I just go hunting for another "complete and working" CPS1 board anyway?

Ordered me one of these just now, thanks.

And although I doubt it, will my Street Fighter II: World Warrior PCB with messed-up graphics be okay with the multi now that I have this C board? Or should I just go hunting for another "complete and working" CPS1 board anyway?
The graphics issues can be caused by what SF II used as c board , assume your c board is a 92631C-6 one , is so , if you have another one as a spare to try to see if the graphics errors persist or not , you will know what to do further . If not ,as an answer of your problem : the graphics issues are possible to comes from A board , B board (one of the eeproms to be faulty and you must change it with a working one) or C board . Put a video or some pictures with what graphics issues youve got there !

ps : this C board 92641C-1 isnt's for use on your SF II : World Warrior ! Check here what C boards are used on all CPS1 releases :saint:

Last edited:
mines are stuck over a month in Turkey so I guess its Israel vs Turkey
shipping politics are not exclusive only for usa/china
as long as it finally arrives I'm good.

mines are stuck over a month in Turkey so I guess its Israel vs Turkey
shipping politics are not exclusive only for usa/china
as long as it finally arrives I'm good.
Turkey and Isreal have beef? i didnt know this
please give me your tracking/order number i will try to help.

<3 hehe glad they are there and a RECORD TIME of..........

45 days!

nevermind the time
its the final result that counts!
thanks again
will gladly do business with you again

Back