What's new
I should already know this, but one of the C boards I received is registering .29 volts instead of the 3.12 I get with my others(full battery). I have some new replacement batteries to replace with, but can/how do I do this w/o losing the factory C board function?

You can't. If it's registering .29v I'm surprised it isn't already suicided. You need to replace the battery and flash keys using an Arduino or if you're using it for the multi just remove the battery because you don't need it anyway.

Thanks- for some reason, I was thinking about way back when that you could take a battery, solder two leads to it,then to the C board, then change out the battery and then unsolder the two leads thus replacing the battery w/o loosing power.

Attachments

• 20200922_110428_Resized.jpg
    20200922_110428_Resized.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 111
how will we be able to play fighting games on the multi
as the b-21 c board has no kickharness?

how will we be able to play fighting games on the multi
as the b-21 c board has no kickharness?
Are you sure about that?
B-21 is the custom chip that goes on the C Board, but there are several C boards. Some with kick harness some without. For that reason, the multi has its own kick harness that can be either used or ignored.

it was a qestion not Determining fact...
i ment b21 c boards the alot of us orered from drfun2k
either way if the multi has its own kick harness i can relax 8o
thanks for that

p.s
is there any way for pulling kickharness points from somewhere else,while using a c board b21 without kickharness pins?
(on a stock cps1)

p.s
is there any way for pulling kickharness points from somewhere else,while using a c board b21 without kickharness pins?
(on a stock cps1)
Not in an easy way, you'd need to add a new PAL and a bunch of jumper wires.

either way if the multi has its own kick harness i can relax
Exactly my point.

it was a qestion not Determining fact...
I know :thumbsup:

I have removed the C-Boards listing!
WE ARE SOLD OUT!

The last ten units went to the master pro @undamned <3
thank you everyone.

If you have not recieved your boards yet, please message me so i can help you track them!
we will 100% guarentee the orders

If you have not recieved your boards yet, please message me so i can help you track them!

Mine arrived just as I was reading this, thanks @drfunk2k!

Attachments

• IMG_3696.jpg
    IMG_3696.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I have removed the C-Boards listing!
WE ARE SOLD OUT!

The last ten units went to the master pro @undamned <3
thank you everyone.

Legend, thanks for doing this again @drfunk2k -- you've helped out immesely I'm sure, and people will notice more when the multi is out :)

Back