What's new
Oh awesome, I was worried about having to modify my SF2CE C board. This is so much easier.

Here's how clean these are:

cboards.JPG

Also @drfunk2k, are you just doing one lot of 50, or planning to keep restocking these until they run out?

@drfunk2k I ordered 2 pieces on 2 separate orders, please don’t combine the shipping of those in 1 package to avoid custom fees :)

how much value do you declare on the package?

shHere's how clean these are:
cboards.JPG

Also @drfunk2k, are you just doing one lot of 50, or planning to keep restocking these until they run out?
i keep adding your pics to the listing.

incase you guys are wondering Daywin is my sister-inlaws store. So thanks to her for allowing this to happen!

hmmm well if everyone is happy and we are all working together maybe we can keep it going ;)

@drfunk2k I ordered 2 pieces on 2 separate orders, please don’t combine the shipping of those in 1 package to avoid custom fees :)

What value would you like?
in my case ... if you put between 10 and 15 USD will be fine. put the lowest value you can sir for my order #1026

What value would you like?
I pay taxes from €20 onwards.
So if you declare them $10 each or lower and combine the shipping in 1 package it would be fine as well :)

order 1032 and 1033

thanks!

WE ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!

Should we get more?
interests on the forum will determine so.
Yes we will need more :) . I only ordered 2 first time around, but will need a few more for sure. Plus im sure with most people getting the multi, these will be needed so they dont have to sacrifice the c board form one of their games.

Thanks for arranging it & thanks to your sis-inlaw as well :thumbsup:

There might be other arcade goods maybe worth a look for her to offer for sale that are only on Taobao, maybe she can act as proxy/or just buy enough stock if there is enough interest in something??

Back