What's new
Set of 1 is one piece, set of 2 Is 2 pieces.

Quantity is how many sets.

Just ordered one, so I'm all set when the multi comes out. Thanks!

Half a quantity of a set of 2

Can someone snag two of these for me before they are gone? I dont have time to set up a proxy right now.

Can someone snag two of these for me before they are gone? I dont have time to set up a proxy right now.
https://www.daywin.net/products/unmodified-cps1-b-21-c-boards
its my sister in laws site. just pay and get the free shipping. if you still have an issue, i would of course put 2 back for you. @Darksoft pm'ed me and i am holding 5 for him but he never pm'ed back.
@Darksoft is away I think, maybe doesnt have access, but if he said he needed them, he probably still does.

Im gonna order a couple more from you now.

Today I got 1 out the 2 boards I ordered. Looks super clean!

Do you know if they had their battery replaced at some point? As there as some pretty obvious solder blobs on the battery pins, obviously not factory work.

Do you know if they had their battery replaced at some point? As there as some pretty obvious solder blobs on the battery pins, obviously not factory work.

I thought the same and I suspect they have. The batteries on both of mine were holding a voltage. Not a huge deal though

Just got mine a few minutes ago. Thanks!

IMG_20200725_122607.jpg

IMG_20200725_122615.jpg

Anyone in the USA get theirs yet?

Mine is currently held up in US Customs in NYC it appears.

Update 25-Jul-2020: Tracking now shows it has cleared customs and is sitting at my town's post office. I'll get mine on Monday.

Last edited:

I thought the same and I suspect they have. The batteries on both of mine were holding a voltage. Not a huge deal though
haven’t checked the charge on mine yet, will do so when I get the 2nd order later this week I hope

Back