What's new
Looking at the CPS1 multi, my existing CPS1 plates should fit. As i'm sure the holes will line up to be a direct drop-in replacement of the B board. So then I would just need to make a custom top plate for the LCD and controls. Is it the same as the F3 or the ST-V? How's the ribbon cable configured? (sorry, I'm sure all the answers are in the thread I just haven't been keeping up)

I hope so - I have your current CPS1 case, and it's great!

Order your kit as soon as you can! and we'll send as fast as possible.
I don't see a link to where to buy it on the first post. Who is it that I have to chat with? I was in within the first 250 to go on the list, but I have no idea who I should be chatting with to get the kits.

I finally asked around, did some searching, and found the sites. They are sold out.....
@kikaso I only saw your post after this.

If this was going to be like this after being on the list, why wasn't it edited into the first post?

I finally asked around, did some searching, and found the sites.
Also there were some of use looking to buy more than one, but only locks into 1 only. Can we order a 2nd one and then ask for combined shipping?

You'll be able to order again from high score saves on Tuesday Feb 1. They stopped sales momentarily, they are not sold out.

The list is being honored for the first 250, and just 1 per person which guarantees you a multi for the first wave. You can order your second multi but that won't be delivered in the first wave, likely the second wave. Unless there's a lot of multis leftover in this first batch, but that seems unlikely given the demand.

You'll be able to order again from high score saves on Tuesday Feb 1. They stopped sales momentarily, they are not sold out.

The list is being honored for the first 250, and just 1 per person which guarantees you a multi for the first wave. You can order your second multi but that won't be delivered in the first wave, likely the second wave. Unless there's a lot of multis leftover in this first batch, but that seems unlikely given the demand.
That is good news.... I saw that there was an addition 40+ Euro PayPal fee tacked on, so ordering it locally would be very nice.

Before anyone says there is the bank transfer option. I am well aware of it, and I think I did this before with SYG.

If I lose PayPal fee from each order I think that at the end my gain can be a negative Number.

Also PayPal give me less if someone isn't of the european Union, from a German payment and a korean one of the same import, there are 10€ of difference.....

I am sorry for put PayPal fee but we don't have any other way, or bank transfer or pp+fee

Quick little question about the audio on the multi. From what I gather, if a game is using Q-Sound audio it will NOT simultaneously output JAMMA audio, correct? If it's putting out JAMMA audio, then the Q-Sound Audio will not be outputting anything, correct?

I just want to make sure this is true in order to properly route audio signals, etc. Many thanks!

Okay, thanks for clarifying that for me Darksoft. My cab has a Q-Sound amplifier in there and takes the one direct connection via RCA from my CPS2/3 board when those are in there. For my mono CPS1 board, the audio is pulled off of the JAMMA Harness into a Line Output Conditioner, then out into the Q-Sound amp to put dual mono into the two speakers.

I have a JAMMA Switcher with stereo audio connections on an expansion board that my CPS2/3 boards are attached to. (Or will be when the USPS delivers it this week). With this updated information, I'll now make the "conditioned" JAMMA audio from the CPS1 multi the "standard" audio for the CPS1 board in the switcher setup. On those occasions where the urge to play a Q-Sound game hits me, I can just work a simple toggle switch in there to switch the outputs prior to it going into the switcher. That won't be an issue at all. (I'll post pics of the setup when it's all done).

Shouldn't be a problem at all to have all three Darksoft Multi-kits in one Dynamo HS5 cabinet. Looks like the CPS1 and CPS2 will just fit together there on the tray, with the bigger CPS3 multi residing down in the cabinet belly

Back