What's new
I thought the red RCA is usually the right channel by convention?
I think you’re right. Maybe the rca part I had was supposed to be mounted on the underside of something then. The filter board label is correct anyway! I may swap these out if I can find a different part, or separate jacks like the pcb actually takes.

that's incomplete:

cps2_cps3_naomi_kick_4p_pinout.gif

as for CPS1.5 Extra Connectors it's all over the place and requires JAMMA pins for 3 and 4:
cps1.5_qsound_kick_4P_pinout.gif

I don't know how the kick connectors map to those headers since none of the CPS1.5 game use it but this is assuming it's the same pinout as the C-Board connector on CPS 1 games.

EDIT: looking at these pins it seems that there might not be a need to switch anything at all. I always wondered why the CPS2 kick pins seemed all over the place, but it looks like they just stole the mapping from CPS1 and threw it on the new connector.
Excellent, I can finish up the adapter you wanted.

I think you’re right. Maybe the rca part I had was supposed to be mounted on the underside of something then. The filter board label is correct anyway! I may swap these out if I can find a different part, or separate jacks like the pcb actually takes.
@Darksoft can you share the part number of the yellow rca connectors you used to see if we can source red/white, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Awesome, ordered 10 of each to lower-cost a little since I will need 5ea, if anyone wants some let me know.

part numbers are

KLPX-0848A-2-W

KLPX-0848A-2-R

Gold plated:

KLPX-0848A-2-W-G

KLPX-0848A-2-R-G

Sign me up for a set of gold plated ones! Let me know what I owe you and then throw them in the box with the other stuff I already bought from you. :thumbsup:

Back